POSITION SUMMARY: With direct supervision, this role provides assistance to the operations department by providing clerical and administrative support.
- Reviews container supply and demand reports and populates the inventory management report.
- Updates and inputs route information into computer system on a daily basis.
- May collect daily on-site container information and updates the inventory log.
- Assists Dispatchers by responding to customer and driver complaints and inquiries.
- Reports any safety or customer service related issues to supervisor or manager immediately.
- Maintains and processes operations information, such as vehicle maintenance, accounting and route sheets.
- Distributes, collects and reviews route sheets for proper billing and productivity reports.
- Assists in generating monthly productivity reports.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures; participates with the team to achieve safety goals.
- Assists other departments including customer service and accounting.
- May assist with driver de-brief processes.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent
- Office or operations experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.