Creating Peace of Mind by Pioneering Safety and Security
At Allegion, we help keep the people you know and love safe and secure where they live, work and visit. With more than 30 brands, 11,000+ employees globally and products sold in 130 countries, we specialize in security around the doorway and beyond.
Talent Acquisition Partner – Carmel, IN
Talent Acquisition Partner
The Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP) is responsible for the creation and execution of recruiting plans to attract, assess, hire and retain top, diverse talent. The TAP will support the business by partnering with hiring leaders, key stakeholders and HR business partners to provide world class, full cycle recruiting to meet the needs of the respective business units he/she supports. This position will have full responsibility for candidate sourcing within ATS, phone screening, assessment, interviewing, and managing the offer and hiring processes.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for supporting salaried hiring across North America
- Partner with HR and Hiring Leaders to develop recruitment plans, understand position requirements, set expectations, and maintain communications throughout the talent acquisition process
- Develop position profiles and postings that are thorough and attractive to potential candidates
- Review and screen resumes obtained from all sources and manage all candidate tracking and status updates in the Workday Applicant Tracking System
- Conduct phone screens, provide candidate assessments, and recommend viable candidates to hiring manager for further consideration
- Partner with Talent Attraction team for strategic sourcing needs
- Facilitate candidate interview feedback session; provide follow up on interview as necessary
- Partner closely with HR and Compensation to manage the selection and offer process including: offer formulation, recommendation, and approval process; extension of verbal offer; offer acceptance and new hire start process
- Manage all candidate communications and information to ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the talent acquisition process
- Participate in continuous improvement activities in order to improve centralized talent acquisition process to meet the needs of the business; maintain and support regular candidate activity and status reports
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Coordinator(s) in candidate interview scheduling, offer letter and pre-hire on boarding processes
- Participate in other projects as assigned
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Communications, or business is preferred
- 2+ years' experience in talent acquisition, human resources or related function.
- Demonstrated capability in providing candidate assessments and conducting in person interviews is required
- Experience in utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems, TRM or other related technologies required
- Excellent collaboration and relationship rapport building skills are required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both oral and written) are a must
- Strong work ethic is a must
Why Work For Us?
Allegion is a Great Place to Grow your Career if:
- You are seeking a rewarding opportunity that allows you to truly help others. With thousands of employees and customers around the world, there's plenty of room to make an impact. As our values state, “this is your business, run with it“.
- You value personal well-being and balance, because we do too!
- You're looking for a company that will invest in your professional development. As we grow, we want you to grow with us.
- You want a culture that promotes work-life balance. Our employees enjoy generous paid time off, because at Allegion we recognize that you have a full life outside of work!
What You'll Get from Us:
- Health, dental and vision insurance coverage, helping you “be safe, be healthy“
- A commitment to your future with a 401K plan, offering a 6% company match and no vesting period
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts through Perks at Work
- Community involvement and opportunities to give back so you can “serve others, not yourself“
- Opportunities to leverage your unique strengths through CliftonStrengths testing and coaching
As a company that's constantly seeking and discovering new frontiers, we're looking for pioneers. Join us!
We Celebrate Who We Are!
Allegion is committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. Together, we embrace all differences and similarities among colleagues, as well as the differences and similarities within the relationships that we foster with customers, suppliers and the communities where we live and work. Whatever your background, experience, race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, we will make sure that you have every opportunity to impress us in your application and the opportunity to give your best at work, not because we're required to, but because it's the right thing to do. We are also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If for any reason you cannot apply through our career site and require an accommodation or assistance, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
Allegion is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer
© Allegion plc, 2014 | Block D, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
REGISTERED IN IRELAND WITH LIMITED LIABILITY REGISTERED NUMBER 527370