Qualified Medication Aide
Crownpointe of Carmel-Residental Facility, an assisted living facility in Carmel, IN, is committed to residents and employees. Crownpointe of Carmel-Residental Facility provides the utmost quality of care to residents by selecting the best, qualified QMAs to work on our team. At Crownpointe of Carmel-Residental Facility we support and empower Nurses in their role by trusting them to perform direct care to residents while also encouraging them to lead their department.
Responsibilities and Duties
Crownpointe of Carmel-Residental Facility is seeking compassionate QMAs who want to make a difference and be part of a team who excels to succeed. Candidates who can perform the following need apply:
- Prepare and administer safely and document regularly prescribed oral medications to residents.
- Administer as allowed, oral PRN drugs when authorized by a licensed nurse.
- Administer medications/treatments as taught per Indiana QMA curriculum.
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified Medical Aide (QMA) in the state of Indiana.
Wed love for you to grow with us! Crownpointe of Carmel Residential Facility offers:
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Student loan Repayment Program
- Career advancement Opportunities: Wed love to help train and get you certified into a new career!
Crownpointe of Carmel Residential Facility offers the above and many other benefits and perks!
At Crownpointe of Carmel-Residental Facility we work to make a difference. If you strive to make a difference, then apply to become part of a team who is committed to people and empowers their employees to lead.
Work at Crownpointe of Carmel-Residental Facility and bloom into a career
Crownpointe of Carmel-Residental Facility is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.