Are YOU looking for a career where YOU can help others? Do YOU want to make a difference in someones life? Crownpointe of Carmel-Residential Facility, an assisted living facility located in Carmel, IN, IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! With a variety of acuity levels and therapeutic programs, our nursing staff cares for a diverse patient mix in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
Crownpointe of Carmel-Residential Facility is seeking a Full-Time Maintenance Technician Supervisor to:
- Coordinate and direct team to perform daily maintenance repairs and perform preventive maintenance work and special projects.
- Maintain wheelchairs, shower chairs and work carts by cleaning, oiling and conducting necessary repairs.
- Maintain grounds as needed, including grass cutting, yard cleaning, shrubbery trimming, fence repairs, tree trimming, insect control, etc.
- Perform facility work such as painting, electrical, mechanical and minor repairs and renovations both indoors and outdoors.
- Perform any other Supervisory roles such as scheduling, coordinating with building Administrator, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in electrical, plumbing and air-conditioning functions highly desirable.
- Completion of elementary education or otherwise show ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions in English.
- Must be at least eighteen years of age.
Wed love for you to grow with us! Crownpointe of Carmel-Residential Facility offers:
- Tuition Assistance through the Achieve Your Dream program at Ivy Tech
- Student loan Repayment Program
- Career advancement Opportunities: Wed love to help train and get you certified into a new career!
- Scholarship opportunities through The Reed Family Foundation
Come join Crownpointe of Carmel-Residential Facility's team where we work to make a difference.
Crownpointe of Carmel-Residential Facility is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.