The ideal candidate will work within accepted IT guidelines and with members of the IT and Business Community to develop solutions to strategic initiatives and challenges. The Sr. Developer will have experiences in supporting integration projects as well as implementing enhancements and new capabilities on the Oracle E-Business Suite R12 platform. Additionally, the candidate should have experience playing a lead role in recommending best practices using the EBS architecture and feel comfortable driving design efforts.
What will you do?
- Design, develop, implement, customize, and integrate Oracle e-Business Suite applications with other systems
- The design and development of Oracle Applications data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting, forms and custom applications.
- Develop and maintain solutions for new requests for existing applications and assist with impact analyses of any changes made to the database objects.
- Follow up with Oracle on SR's, document and perform problem analysis as needed.
- Perform complex programming assignments requiring an advanced aptitude of established programming standards, methods, and best practices.
- Convert business requirements into technical design documents, develop and implement the solution.
- Develop test plans and scripts.
- Deliver solutions on-time and ensure that our internal customers and partners are satisfied.
- Participate in peer code/design reviews to ensure the delivery of quality solutions. Other duties as assigned.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of development experience in Oracle E-Business Suite. This should include some of all the follow sub modules: OM, INV, WIP, BOM, PO, MRP, WSH, AR, AP, GL and System Administration.
- 5+ years of experience developing Oracle EBS database applications in Oracle 10g/11g and UNIX/LINUX/Solaris environment within a multi-tier environment
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Experience with XML processing using Oracle PL/SQL functions.
- Extensive BI Publisher experience.
- Experience with Oracle Translation Hub and Builder knowledge highly desired.
- Strong development experience in PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, XML Publisher, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Form Personalization's, Oracle Extensions.
- Experience in MLS and APAC localization is a must.
- Experience in Oracle RICE components Reports, Inbound & Outbound Interfaces, Conversions & Extensions/ Enhancements.
- Experience in major data conversion activities for conversions, upgrades and new implementations.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for implementation of Custom Designed Applications in Oracle R12 Environment using Oracle R12 Standard Objects including TEMPLATE.FMB, CUSTOM.PLL, PERSONALIZATION and Application Object Library (AOL) for Development, Implementation of Custom Designed Forms.
- Ability to write complex stored procedures/triggers, functions using PL/SQL with PL/SQL Types, PL/SQL Collections, SQL Loader, PL/SQL Functions and Procedures, Packages, and Materialized view, Triggers, Complex SQL's and SQL Reports.
- Strong understanding of relational databases (including tables, views, indexes, table spaces, etc.)
- Oracle Database Design and Performance Tuning Exposure to developing in Oracle Application Framework and the development and implementing within Oracle EBS.
- Proficient in working with sysadmin / application developer functions - Flex Fields, Menus & Menu Exclusions, Forms/Functions and data files generation using FNDLOAD, XDOLoader utilities to migrate Standard Oracle and Custom Designed Objects.
- Cloud experience is a plus.