New Business Coordinator
We have an immediate opening for a Phone Sales Representative or as we refer to them: New Business Coordinators. New Business Coordinators are responsible for qualifying Business-to-business (B2B) leads by building rapport, providing excellent customer service and educating prospects on our financial service offerings and products.
Candidates must be capable of successfully meeting outbound/telesales targets, while working in a dynamic and fast paced environment. Individuals must also be able to provide excellent customer service and exercise good judgment. Ideally, candidates will have a background in outbound/telesales or have other applicable experience with related transferable skills.
• List of responsibilities and essentials functions, which must be completed in achieving the objectives of the position:
• Contact businesses by telephone in order to educate, promote, solicit, and qualify
• Make 250+ daily outbound calls to potential customers
• Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe financial services, in order to persuade potential customers
• Gather and coordinate required information for a sales prospect
• Lead generate and live-transfer potential customers to a Financial Consultant
• Successfully overcome sales objections
• Achieve established sales goals and Key Performance Indicators
• Document, maintain, and enter information into Salesforce
• Communicate respectfully, politely and professionally with potential customers at all times
• Perform other related duties as assigned by manager
Skills and Abilities
• Ability to be persuasive, resilient, and tenacious, with a desire to sell
• Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment, and discretion
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Competent in MS Office products, and efficient in using an automated dialer systems
• Able to multi-task
• High school education or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 1-2+ year sales experience (lead generating preferred)
• Experience in a call center environment
• High accuracy in work, attention to detail
A steady cash flow can change the course of a business and define its future. That's why we’ve made it our sole purpose to empower businesses to thrive. Living and breathing that brand promise, eCapital is made of a team of people who are passionate about small businesses. And the perks for working here aren’t too bad either: generous incentive compensation packages, free catered lunches every Friday (yes, second helpings are allowed), casual work environment, great health insurance benefits (medical | dental | vision | FSA), multiple bonus programs, 401(k) plan with company match, coffee stations throughout the building (and tea, if that’s your thing), holiday parties, paid time off, paid holidays/floating holidays, special team building events, and much, much, more.
Think you'll fit in? We want to hear from you!
All accounts serviced by Capital Partners Services Corp.