At Radiometer, our mission is to help caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives. To provide caregivers the insight and confidence that help them arrive at the right diagnostic decisions – decisions that in the end help save lives.
On a yearly basis millions of lives are touched by the information our solutions provide and that’s a fact, we take very seriously; the more critical the setting, the greater the requirements are and that’s why we’ve made it our vision to improve global healthcare with reliable, fast and easy patient diagnoses.
At Radiometer, we acknowledge that the information our products provide is often the difference between life and death; an acknowledgement that drives and unites us as a company. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all 3200 colleagues are committed and dedicated to help realize life’s potential.
If you aspire to be part of a purpose, performance and values driven organization whose mission and vision guide every action, we are eager to hear from you.
Radiometer offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives.
Radiometer is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This role is responsible for all duties listed in Material Clerk III plus the additional knowledge of storage methods and all warehouse procedures. Material Specialist I must have knowledge of inventory flow from receipt to ship and be able to maintain detailed inventory practices to ensure inventory accuracy. This specialist level must work independently and be able to assign responsibility to others and direct the day to day activities to ensure safety and quality standards are maintained at all times.
- Create and monitor inter-org replenishment orders.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Word
- Understand and assist in physical inventory reconciliation
- Have analytical ability to get to root cause and assist in corrective actions
- Must be able to identify and prioritize production through clear communication when there is a potential for customer backorder.
- Must be able to communicate with customer service regarding tracking information and backorder status
- Work with Supervisor to ensure customer orders are prioritized and shipped to meet customer expectations
- Use ERP system (Oracle SAP, JDE) to ensure shipment, receiving and inventory accuracy
- Use ERP system to ensure accurate shipments to Sendx internal and external customers
- Use advanced problem solving skills to ensure receiving and outgoing ship orders are accurate and posted in a timely manner.
- Must be able to communicate in a professional manner and direct others when needed in day to day activities
- Report problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials and safety to Supervisor
- Cross train in receiving and process incoming shipments accurately and in a timely manner
- Communicate with buyers/production any variances or receiving issues to ensure quick resolution
- Observe, maintain, coordinate and complete standard work
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities within designated work area
- Participate as an active member of the warehouse team and assist in all aspects of the shipping department
- Follow documented policies and procedures as designated by the company’s Quality System
- Complete required documentation relating to regulatory requirements
- Maintains a clean and organized work area
- High School Diploma/GED
- Five (5) years of related experience - Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating procedures, and maintenance instructions
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communications
- Ability to work with others collaboratively
- Microsoft Office Proficiency (PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook, etc)
- Experience in warehouse setting and an understanding of inventory flow from receiving, production and shipping
- Inventory, cycle count and root cause analysis experience
- Sustain lean initiatives and 5S activities
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.