WHAT WE NEED
The Supply Specialist on the Digital Media team will be responsible for supporting all inventory initiatives inclusive of managing third-party supply-side platform relationships and contributing to strategic opportunities across the programmatic landscape.
Working with the Digital Media/Programmatic team, the Supply Specialist will manage the setup, QA, and performance to achieve success and growth for our advertisers. Monitoring and improving network health, optimizing advertiser/supply pairing, and strategic data analysis will be the main part of your day to day.
The ideal candidate will have prior programmatic experience at either a DSP, SSP/Exchange, publisher or agency and exemplify a strong understanding of the ad tech industry. In addition, he/she will be highly organized and display strong communication and analytics skills.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Project and Client Management
- Support the day-to-day vendor relationship for supply side platforms and manage vetting of new partners
- Serve as a trusted main point of contact for advanced troubleshooting and debugging efforts across programmatic campaigns
- Ongoing management of existing partnerships and associated partner programs with RTB demand platforms and trading desks
- Develop premium demand partnerships and promote RTB based campaign activation
- Secure integrations with DSPs while making sure integrations start and finish promptly
- Responsible for inbound and outbound partnership discussions with brands, agencies, other ad networks, DSPs, exchanges, agency trading desks
- Prospect and communicate the value of our inventory and product features to relevant partners
- Initiate discussions with new clients and build a high impact relationship
- Attain monthly and quarterly revenue growth goals for programmatic sales
Reporting & Analysis
- Execute on quantitative and qualitative objectives set by your manager which will guide your go to market approach
- Follow spends & KPIs and provide alerts to drive revenue up
- Understand buying methods of your clients and orientate them to bring more revenues
- Make sure there is an alignment between supply & demand
- Analyze inventory requirements and inform the publisher team
- Daily data analysis to identify new growth areas and reduce waste
Leadership and Development
- Act as strategic resource to consult on key client business, supporting agency and client requests as well as informing the product team as a supply-side SME
- Participate and/or lead diverse network health and demand and supply matching initiatives
- Assist in the development and management of vendor content and activation best practices
- Stay abreast of emerging topics within digital through industry trades and connections, including working with partners to gather insights
- Participate in regular learning and development opportunities to stay updated on products and solutions
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or in an analytical or quantitative discipline
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience in media trading; programmatic/RTB space required
- Technical skills required:
- Hands-on experience working in self-serve Demand Side Platforms: Google DoubleClick Bid Manager, TheTradeDesk, DataXu, Amazon Advertising Platform, Adobe/TubeMogul, Thunder, AppNexus, MediaMath, etc.
- Experience with ancillary technologies: DMP, ad servers, tag management, analytics, contextual targeting and research tools
- Familiarity with viewability measurement (MOAT, IAS, DoubleVerify) and audience measurement (Nielsen DAR)
- Solid understanding of RTB, video advertising platforms and online advertising models
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products; Excel, Microsoft Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Concrete understanding of programmatic video and services including industry trends, major players by category and knowledge of the RTB based advertising ecosystem and landscape
- Domain specific knowledge/experience in digital advertising, monetization, video and/or mobile video marketing
- An understanding of online delivery technology, especially marketing technology (e. g. cookies, adservers, etc.)
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills with the ability to draw insights from large data sets
- Understanding of campaign success metrics: conversions, pacing, target CPA's, secondary conversions
- Experience with regular reporting, collaborative strategic planning, and performance management
- Results oriented with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive goals
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem-solving skills; ability to use the results of investigation and analysis to make effective strategic decisions
- Continued desire to increase knowledge and skills around programmatic technology, digital and online media
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- High level of attention to detail, organization, accuracy and speed required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHO WE ARE
Build the Business. Build the Brand.
At Havas Edge we influence people to act by combining multi-channel marketing and commerce plus the creative and technology that powers them. Our work results in profitable growth and lasting relationships between customers and our client's brands.
Havas Edge is an award-winning international performance marketing agency with a proven track record of helping clients succeed. We're an integrated agency that embraces every media channel, a creative powerhouse that loves data and analytics, and a passionate partner committed to giving clients more for less. With expertise across all digital, broadcast and media domains, we help our clients build their businesses and brands - in that order.
Havas Edge is also part of the Edge Performance Network, a full-service, global performance marketing network. The Edge Performance Network offers clients expertise in all aspects of performance marketing, from analytics to strategy, creative and production, media planning and buying across all channels, as well as the industry's best attribution and modeling capabilities.
We are a full-service, direct response agency, headquartered in Carlsbad, CA with offices and affiliated offices in Boston, MA; London, UK; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY; and Paris, FR.