Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to become part of a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage you to dive deeper into this opportunity.
NeoGenomics is looking for an Administrative Assistant, Facilities who wants to continue to learn in order to allow our company to grow. This position will work a Monday - Friday day shift.
Now that you know what we're looking for in talent, let us tell you why you'd want to work at NeoGenomics:
NeoGenomics Laboratories is comprised of a national team of experts in developing and delivering laboratory diagnostic and clinical trial services with a focus in cancer. It is the common purpose of all NeoGenomics employees to save lives by improving patient CARE through Communication, Accuracy, Reliability, and Efficiency. Our staff physicians, scientists, laboratory professionals, client services representatives, and sales people team up with our clients. Together, we work to solve the medical, scientific, and logistical challenges of making precise diagnoses, aiding in bringing new therapies to market and finding the unusual hallmarks of each patient’s disease that point the way to proper treatment.
As an employer, we promise to provide you with a purpose driven mission in which you have the opportunity to save lives by improving patient care through the exceptional work you perform. Together, we will become the world's leading cancer reference laboratory.
As an Administrative Assistant, Facilities, you will work under general direction of the Facilities team. The primary goal of this position is to offer front desk support, while also maintaining administrative upkeep to the Facilities team and company as a whole.
- Front desk liaison.
- Handles entrance and check-in of visitors and vendors.
- Retrieves and organizes company mail daily.
- Answers incoming phone calls.
- Assists Facilities department with administrative requests as needed, purchase order entry, receiving, order placement, etc. Also maintains Facilities work order system.
- Facilitates and/or distribute requests for supply/food deliveries.
- Ability to schedule meetings for conference room(s) in the company calendar for department heads and post schedule at conference room location(s) daily.
- Communicates through email and by phone to outside companies in regards to facilities concerns.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned to support department needs
Experience & Required Qualifications:
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in typing and working in MS office programs