Welcome to Ross Stores, Inc., where our differences make us stronger At Ross and dds, inclusion is a way of life. We care about our Associates and the communities we serve and we value their differences. We are committed to building diverse teams and an inclusive culture. We respect and celebrate the diversity of backgrounds, identities, and ideas of those who work and shop with us. Come join us as we continue our diversity, equality and inclusion journey!
This position will assist in all aspects of DC payroll. Responsible for maintaining payroll time sheets/staffing report accuracy, and compliance audits. Assist DC production staff with questions regarding payroll, attendance tracking and personnel policy as it relates to the two.
- Assist DC production staff with their questions regarding payroll, attendance tracking and policies as it relates to the two
- Update Kronos based off of information received back from associate and Supervisor on reports, etc.(NCNS, CA sick, Sick, reporting line, LOA).
- Process VTO and schedule change requests daily (when received)
- Follow/maintain all Sarbanes/Oxley compliance regulations required for the payroll process.
- Edit/ track attendance weekly to ensure all associates accounts are accurate and current.
- Sort checks bi-weekly to provide to Supervisors for their teams.
- Coordinate with temp agency to ensure they have information they require and they are providing us with necessary information.
- Ensure the accuracy of associate data through frequent cross referencing between PeopleSoft and Kronos.
- File all documents
- Sort and deliver all checks
- Audit and follow up to all Final Time details to ensure 100% compliance
- Customer Focus
- Integrity and Trust
- Problem Solving
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 1-3 years data entry experience
- Degree preferred
- 10 key by touch
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft and Kronos preferred
- Must be able to adapt to multiple demands, shifting priorities and possess a sense of urgency.
Job requires ability to work in an office environment, primarily on a computer.
Requires sitting, standing, walking, hearing, talking on the telephone, attending in-person meetings, typing, and working with paper/files, etc.
Consistent timeliness and regular attendance.
Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
Ross is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment or promotion according to their skills, abilities and experience. We believe that it is an essential part of the Company's overall commitment to attract, hire and develop a strong, talented and diverse workforce. Ross is committed to complying with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, age, national origin, ancestry, physical, mental or developmental disability, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), veteran status, military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, medical condition (including cancer or genetic characteristics), genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, as well as any other category protected by federal, state or local laws.