- Reviews and manages integrity of new account openings and documentation.
- Recognizes the need to negotiate/influence Employees and Customers and is able to influence/negotiate the outcome within the store.
- Ensures that the necessary due diligence is taken to support the accuracy of all Customer transactions (includes daily balancing).
- Manages overall daily store operations including implementing policies and objectives.
- Monitors and controls Store reports and manages loss control functions.
- Participates in opening and closing Store procedures.
- Assists in developing a platform and Teller schedules in accordance with Full Time Equivalent (FTE) and manages Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Ensures that Teller Operational Standards, including proving the vault, Store Recap, drawer management and settlement competency are completed in accordance with company policy.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
The Assistant Store Manager leads, coaches, and motivates a Store team to deliver legendary Employee and Customer Experience while achieving shareholder value through sales management. This job establishes and solidifies Customer relationships by providing legendary Customer Service based on Guiding Principles, CWI, Think SMART and WOW! Shop criteria. The job also provides oversight to Store operations, including supervision of personnel and performance of all operational duties.
This job takes residential mortgage loan applications AND offers or negotiates terms of residential mortgage loans for compensation or gain.
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years related experience required.
- Sales skills with the ability to influence Customers.
- Minimum one year's Head Teller, Teller Service Manager or related retail supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated competency with vault management in accordance with Teller Operational Standards.
- Strong business judgment and knowledge of consumer and business deposit and lending products and processes.
- Initiative to delegate projects to team members, learn additional skills and fill-in during critical staffing periods.
- Strong Customer Service, organizational and communication skills to handle multiple tasks in fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Shows proficiency with expense management.
- Certified as a Consumer Lender (Preferred).
- Notary License (Preferred).