Civil Project Manager
Primary Recruiting Services (PRS) – Engineering focuses on recruiting for civil engineering professionals throughout the United States. We recruit for Civil, Structural, Transportation, Water Resource, Building, Geotechnical, Environmental, etc. For more information on this and other current opening please visit our website at www.PRS-Jobs.com/jobs.
Title: Civil Project Manager (Land Development & Roadway)
Location: Cape Coral, FL
Bonus: Profit sharing bonus based on performance (Average around $5-8K)
Benefits: 85% of employee healthcare covered; 3% match to IRA, PTO, holiday, etc.
Our client who is a very well known Civil Engineering firm in Southwest Florida is searching for a Civil Engineer/Project Manager, PE, registered in the State of Florida, to become part of a very versatile professional team.
This individual must be experienced in land development/site civil design and/or roadway design.
- Lead design the design efforts on a number of civil engineering jobs.
- Project Manager
- Interface with private and government clients.
- Representative of the firm for clients at government hearings.
- Field observation at construction project sites.
- Degree in Civil Engineering required.
- 5-10+ years min. of experience in civil engineering
- Familiarity with technical drawings
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Project accounting and budgets.
- Project scheduling