DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assists the Dock masters and other Dock hands in marina related duties such as securing boats to docks, connecting and monitoring utility services (power, water and telephone), black water pump out, waste disposal and facility sanitation
2. Provides the highest level of customer and guest services, expedites any and all requests from vessels including transport of guests and baggage to and from dockside, delivery of provisions and packages
3. Routinely operates, motor and water vehicles and other various mechanized equipment
4. Carries out routine cleaning duties that meet established quality standards for all marina related operations; insures the recognized standards are maintained and that quality, and delivery commitments are met
5. Assists refueling vessels when required at the fuel dock, ensures safe fueling procedures
6. Maintains a friendly, professional working relationship with co-workers, members, guests and vendors.
7. Cleans restrooms, docks, walkways, equipment and all other areas of the marina
8. Demonstrates safe work habits at all times, including the proper care and use of all tools, equipment, vehicles, hazardous materials, and observes all established health and safety regulations.
9. Provides safe disposal of all waste material.
10. All other duties as assigned by management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Ability to work independently to achieve goals and targets
2. Ability to organize and prioritize work
3. Ability to work in a team environment to achieve team, department and corporate goals
4. Ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external customers
5. Adaptable to a fast-paced environment
6. Some knowledge of marina operations or willingness to be trained in them
7. Effective communicator who can collaborate with teammates and guests
8. Ability to organize and prioritize work
9. Must have flexible schedule to include working weekends and holidays during busy season;