Restaurant Shift Leader #1005 Tuscarawas Walmart
We're Rolling Pretzel Company
A Restaurant Shift Leader is responsible for the following:
- Operate the restaurant in accordance with the WRPC, Inc. Operations Manual.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment in the restaurant.
- Achieve the sales levels and financial profitability of the restaurant in accordance with goals outlined by the Restaurant Support Center.
- Promote the restaurant within the building where it is located and within the community that it serves.
- Train and supervise Associates as necessary to meet the operational and financial objectives of the restaurant.
- Clean and maintain the restaurant facility and equipment. Ensure that all equipment is functioning properly.
- Work your scheduled hours to maximize the operational and financial objectives of the restaurant.
- Receive orders from food vendors and ensure that orders are complete and properly stored in the restaurant.
- Maintain physical control over inventory in the restaurant.
- Submit financial reports as required by the Restaurant Support Center and maintain proper cash controls.
- Comply with the employer’s policies and procedures.
- Comply with the requirements in the Associate Handbook.
- Basic knowledge of restaurant operations
- Positive attitude toward customers and other Associates
- Good attendance record and punctuality
- Follows company standards
- Good communication skills
- Satisfactory background check