Best Practices. Best Careers. Best Outcomes for Children. The Invo-Progressus team has an incredible full-time opportunity available for an Intervention Specialist in Canton, OH to provide services in a K-12 school program. Call 800-892-0640 to speak with a dedicated Career Services Manager!
For more than twenty years, Invo-Progressus has been providing therapeutic services that create better outcomes for children. The Invo-Progressus team is comprised of some of the nation's most talented and influential education and therapy leaders all of whom have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. We are committed to helping children and families, school leaders and clinicians achieve success.
- Current Mild to Moderate Intervention Specialist Licensure in Ohio
- Alternative Resident Educator License ODE Certification
- Experience working in school programs or with pediatric populations is preferred
- Plan and deliver instruction to identified students in the classroom or intervention in small groups or 1:1 as needed to help students meet IEP goals.
- Work closely with the classroom teacher in making sure student needs are met, goals and objective per child's educational plan are taught and provisions are followed
- Assist with designing behavior plans for students who have behavioral challenges that interfere with their learning or others' learning
- Assist the Team with designing intervention and monitoring RTI for students who are struggling, but not identified for special education services
- Maintain appropriate records, progress reports and compliance reporting
- Work in coordination with school personnel and parents to develop appropriate programs for eligible students
- Ability to effectively communicate with teachers, administrators, and parents
- Ensure all services are performed in accordance with state laws and regulations
- Perform other Intervention Specialist duties/responsibilities required by the Program and within the scope of licensure and/or certification
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match)
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Professional membership stipend
- Unlimited CEUs through the Progressus Pathways Learning Center
- Unparalleled mentoring and support
- Many More!