Grow your career by joining Kelly Services' Automotive Resources Team at Nissan North America.
We may have immediate openings for Production Associates in Canton, MS.
Assemble parts of manufactured products to form sections or finished products. Will work as part of a team at a workstation along an assembly line completing a designated section of the product before moving it along to the next station. Responsibilities involve tasks such as installing, mounting, fastening, aligning, wiring, connecting, soldering, sanding, painting, stitching, gluing, cutting, or shaping various product parts. Air powered tools or hand tools are used in many areas of assembly work. At some stations, associates may operate large automated equipment and their job is to keep the machines supplied with the necessary materials. High quality and high volume work is expected.
· Must be willing to work rotating shifts.
· Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
· Must have a minimum of 3 years work experience.
· Manufacturing Work or Light Industrial experience is strongly preferred.
· Hard-working with the ability to stay focused, pay attention to detail, and perform repetitive tasks over long periods of time.
· Must be physically fit and able to stand for long periods of time.
· Must be able to follow all apparel guidelines specific to each department (i.e. long sleeves or coveralls in paint dept., etc.).
· Must be safety conscious and able to work well with others.
Education: High School Diploma or GED required.
· Competitive weekly pay
· Medical plan
· After 90 days, up to 9 paid holidays
· Eligible to participate in Nissans discount purchase plan
· Paid time off
· Discounts on Auto insurance, travel, cellular phones, Access2Wellness
· Eligible to participate in 401K
If you're qualified and interested, apply today, Or refer a friend! Please apply directly online or call 601-885-3767 for immediate consideration
Innovative company seeking individuals to join their team!
Have questions? Call Kelly Services - Miriam Cuevas at (586) 335-4079.