Purpose of Position
This position will be responsible for supporting the location's Office Manager and staff, in performing daily operational functions. In this role, will also handle reception duties and will assist with accounts payable.
- Direct heavy call volume.
- Greet and assist guests, clients, vendors and customers.
- Receive and distribute mail on a daily basis.
- Reconcile and process invoices for payment in a timely manner. (Readsoft application)
- Enter invoices (Oracle application), and research any accounts payable issues as needed.
- Reconcile inventory and warehouse transfers. (Produce Pro application)
- Assist with daily inventory and end-of-month reconciliation. (Produce Pro application)
- Update and maintain department reports as needed.
- Assist with general office duties including filing and order supply maintenance.
- Support all areas as needed, in the Office Manager's absence.
Minimum Skills Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Knowledge of Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, and Outlook, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills (i.e. oral and written).
- General office experience.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, and the ability to work independently.
- Please note: This position does not qualify for relocation expenses.*