Service Coordinator located near Canton, GA for a leading manufacturer of food processing equipment. Role is responsible to support the service department by facilitating planning, logistics, coordinating field service technicians. To be considered - you must have at least three (3) years of project/service coordination experience ideally within a manufacturing organization. This is a direct hire opportunity with a growing organization. APPLY NOW!
- Must have at least three (3) years project/service coordination experience ideally within a manufacturing organization
- Proficient in all MS Office programs, including MS Project and Excel
- Ability to manage and maintain simultaneous schedules/tasks
- SalesForce experience preferred
location: Canton, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Support the service department by facilitating planning, logistics, coordinating service technicians
- Responsible for all Service scheduling, reporting and coordination with the Service Manager
- Create and dispatch service appointments within SalesForce
- Review schedule with parts department to verify parts and technician availability and labor timing
- Serve as the point of contact for resolution of issues regarding parts or plant changes
- Liaison for Service Technician questions and issues while they are on the road
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Project Coordinator
- Field Service
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.