Requisition Number: MAINT04012
GK is recognized by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the
Most Influential Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles
Goldrich Kest (GK) is a diversified real estate development and management group of companies and partnerships. Its focus is to expand its portfolio of proven and well-located properties including multi-family, industrial, retail, commercial, for-sale and congregate care through acquisition and development while providing stable cash flow to its partners and outside investors.
Goldrich Kest has an immediate need for a Maintenance Technician at our apartment community. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for ensuring the daily upkeep and maintenance of the apartment community.
- Turning apartments, plumbing, electrical fixtures, and interior paint
- Repair and replace parts, corrective maintenance and ground maintenance
- Diagnose and solve maintenance problems
- Ensure all work is done in a timely manner and follow up
- Responsible for the physical upkeep of the property and all janitorial duties
- Perform day-to-day janitorial cleaning of the interior and exterior of the apartment community
- 2 + years’ experience in maintenance or related industry
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Customer service orientation with the ability to work with residents, vendors, management, and co-workers
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Fair Housing and OSHA
- Previous experience in work order management software highly preferred as well as MS Office products, Excel, Word and Outlook.