CrossCountry Consulting is the trusted partner and expert advisor to leading organizations that are dealing with pressing business needs. We help our clients transform their finance, accounting, operations, risk, and technology functions in order to effectively prepare them for complex change, optimized performance, and accelerated business growth. Our consultants work collaboratively with our clients to provide customized solutions to our clients’ specific and ever-changing needs.
CrossCountry Consulting is built on the fundamental principles of dynamic growth and shared values. Our culture reflects an environment that nourishes and promotes excellent client service, team collaboration, and individual advancement.
Join our team where Excellence is a priority, Collaboration and teamwork are the norm, Energy is contagious, and the opportunity to make an Impact is endless. See for yourself why our success relies on our people.
Click here to see what made us one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for the fourth consecutive year!
CrossCountry Consulting’s Workday Practice is quickly growing, and we are seeking talented professionals to join us. This is a unique opportunity to join a Practice that strives to provide a better experience for our premier commercial clients and our team. We combine the nimbleness of a boutique firm with the capabilities and stability of a Big 4 consulting firm. Our core values in action empower personal and professional development through excellence, collaboration, energy and impact. You can find out more about our award-winning firm on www.crosscountry-consulting.com and Glassdoor.
- Lead phase 1 implementation projects working directly with key business and IT stakeholders to confirm requirements, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions and drive requirements sign-off
- Evaluate, communicate and coordinate the technical impacts of application configuration decisions
- Create detailed system interface specifications, field mapping, and system process designs
- Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and educate clients on developing and operating interfaces to and from a SaaS platform
- Lead team members to achieve agreed upon timelines for deliverables, while creating team culture and delegating effectively
- Implement performance improvement and cost-reduction initiatives
- Expand relationships within client organization
- Anticipate, escalate and propose solutions for service and quality issues
- Set deliverable structure and content while producing “client-ready” deliverables
- Confidently and credibly propose solutions to problems and improvements to clients’ existing processes/plans
- Identify and deploy approach for projects that require sophisticated analysis
- Help project team resolve complex and/or multi-faceted issues
- 5 + years of Workday Certified Integration consulting experience
- Current Integration Certification held over 5 years with Workday Studio and other specialty integration certifications preferred
- Able to demonstrate the creation of innovative solutions for complex Workday integrations
- Project experience in a technical or techno-functional role on one or more ERP implementation projects using SOA tools (SAP NetWeaver, Oracle Fusion, Workday Studio or other middleware platform)
- Demonstrated proficiency with web service technologies (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, PGP, SAML, etc.)
- Outstanding Excel skills, high energy, enthusiasm, an entrepreneurial spirit and a sense of humor!
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with teams and clients, make an impact, and provide excellent client service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in MIS, Computer Science or other technical/relevant disciplines