CrossCountry Consulting is the trusted partner and expert advisor to leading organizations that are dealing with pressing business needs. We help our clients transform their finance, accounting, operations, risk, and technology functions in order to effectively prepare them for complex change, optimized performance, and accelerated business growth. Our consultants work collaboratively with our clients to provide customized solutions to our clients’ specific and ever-changing needs.
CrossCountry Consulting is built on the fundamental principles of dynamic growth and shared values. Our culture reflects an environment that nourishes and promotes excellent client service, team collaboration, and individual advancement.
Join our team where Excellence is a priority, Collaboration and teamwork are the norm, Energy is contagious, and the opportunity to make an Impact is endless. See for yourself why our success relies on our people.
Click here to see what made us one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for the fourth consecutive year!
CrossCountry Consulting’s Technology practice is quickly growing, and we are seeking talented professionals to join our DC office. Being part of our Technology practice is a unique opportunity to join a Practice that strives to provide a better experience for our premier commercial clients and our team. We combine the nimbleness of a boutique firm with the capabilities and stability of a Big 4 consulting firm. Our core values in action empower personal and professional development through excellence, collaboration, energy and impact. You can find out more about our award-winning firm on www.crosscountry-consulting.com and Glassdoor.
- Participate in the advisory, planning and implementation of Workday HCM applications by documenting requirements, mapping processes, gathering system data and converting data into format required for integration
- Work with client and CrossCountry team members to scope and clarify requirements
- Communicate effectively with clients to convey project findings, updates and recommendations
- Create presentations that effectively inform and influence clients
- Scope conversion requirements, execute data transformation activities, and support end user validation activities from existing Legacy system to new system
- Work with the team members to achieve agreed upon timelines for reporting deliverables
- Implement performance improvement and cost-reduction initiatives
- 5+ years of professional services experience in a client facing role at a leading consulting firm, Big Four accounting firm, or commensurate experience
- At least 2 years of recent Workday Certified experience in one or more of the following areas: Workday HCM Core, Benefits, Recruiting, Payroll, Advanced Compensation, Time Tracking & Absence, Talent and/or Learning
- Functional/technical proficiency with architecting, implementation and/or PM/EM of at least one module within Workday HCM
- Prior HR functional experience is a plus
- Experience in designing and facilitating setup and configuration of one or more modules
- Experience working to develop and format data to meet the requirements as defined by system rules
- Experience defining system strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, data conversion and implementing business process improvements
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with teams and clients, make an impact, and provide excellent client service
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) in accounting, finance, information systems, or a similar business or technical discipline
- Professionalism and discretion in interacting with executives and clients
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% and/or as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of HR processes
- Creativity, confidence, flexibility, with excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- High energy, enthusiasm, an entrepreneurial spirit and a great sense of humor!