Workday Financials GL/Planning Senior Consultant – Technology Practice
CrossCountry Consulting is the trusted partner and expert advisor to leading organizations that are dealing with pressing business needs. We help our clients transform their finance, accounting, operations, risk, and technology functions in order to effectively prepare them for complex change, optimized performance, and accelerated business growth. Our consultants work collaboratively with our clients to provide customized solutions to our clients’ specific and ever-changing needs.
CrossCountry Consulting is built on the fundamental principles of dynamic growth and shared values. Our culture reflects an environment that nourishes and promotes excellent client service, team collaboration, and individual advancement.
Join our team where Excellence is a priority, Collaboration and teamwork are the norm, Energy is contagious, and the opportunity to make an Impact is endless. See for yourself why our success relies on our people.
Click here to see what made us one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for the fourth consecutive year!
CrossCountry Consulting’s Workday practice is growing quickly, and we are seeking talented professionals to join our Boston Office. Being part of our Workday practice is a unique opportunity to join a Full Platform Deployment Partner that strives to provide a better experience for our premier commercial clients and our team. We combine the nimbleness of a Workday boutique firm with the capabilities and stability of a Big 4 consulting firm. Our core values in action empower personal and professional development through excellence, collaboration, energy and impact. You can find out more about our award-winning firm on www.crosscountry-consulting.com and Glassdoor.
- Participate in full-cycle implementation projects within the Workday Financials General Ledger and Planning suites
- Provide prime deployment, post production and support services to both large multi-billion-dollar enterprises and emerging growth companies
- Collaborate with team to help clients navigate the selection, transformation, implementation, and configuration of the Workday Financials application
- Assist Managing Consultants on projects to help convert legacy data into Workday
- Prioritize clients interest and proactively listen to ensure that work exceeds their expectations
- Implement performance improvement and cost-reduction initiatives
- Contribute beyond client delivery with practice development, knowledge transfer, operational improvement and recruiting
- 2+ years of recent Workday Certified experience implementing Financials General Ledger and Planning
- Previous consulting experience with a Workday deployment partner
- Experience deploying multiple Financials projects simultaneously a plus
- Ability to build and develop strong client relationships
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to foster an environment of collaboration and excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to think from a “big picture” perspective
- Creativity, confidence, flexibility and a great sense of humor
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Current certifications in Workday Financials, General Ledger (GL) and Planning