Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
do you get to do in this position?
Schneider Electric Power Services is looking
for a highly energized and motivated sales professional to lead services within
the Cloud and Service provider segment. The candidate must be comfortable in selling
technical service solutions and have experience with Power/Secure
Power equipment/services. This will be a “solutions oriented” position
that uses consultative sales techniques and internal matrix organization persuasion
skills to build our business within the Cloud and Service market. The
candidate will be responsible for developing and managing a thorough strategic
plan for the segment. This position offers high visibility within the company
and will report to the Service Strategic Account Leader.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for new Business Developmentvia prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing services solutions andproducts
- Sell a full range of services offers;requires consultative selling skills to promote Ecostruxure, AdvantageService Plans, preventative maintenance, Engineering and ConsultingServices, Direct Circuit Replacements, and Turn-key power projects.
- Manage client relationship through allphases of the sales cycle
- Engage and develop relationships withdecision makers via your existing contact network and proactiveinitiatives.
- Leverage existing Schneider Electricinstalled base and strength of the Schneider Electric Brand as well aspartner with Account Reps within all Schneider Electric Business Units.
- Responsible for sales growth and revenuetargets for the segment
- Partner with the Schneider Electric’sAgency Representatives, Channel partners, KAMs, and SSRs to grow thesegment business and drive revenue against sales targets.
- Solve customer problems and participate inkey negotiations.
- Assist with planning of Sales Strategy in NAM.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- Several years of experience in the technical field and a minimum of 5 years in Solutions Sales / Account Management and/or customer operations with major projects experience.
- Knowledge of electrical distribution, automation, energy management & sustainability, solutions and services is a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred (Engineering and/orBusiness discipline)
- Good understandingof industry-specific problems & technology,
- Existing contactnetwork and ability to hit the ground running.
- Influencing skillsin a matrix environment – both with internal organizations & themarketplace
- Experience andskill in working via strategic alliance or mutual client engagements withcustomer/partner
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Travel up to 50% domestic
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k) match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.