Are you ready to make a difference in the world of healthcare? Then you’ve come to the right place. Sermo’s mission is to revolutionize real-world medicine by connecting doctors online to the support, wisdom and insights of their peers globally.
Our team is:
- Passionate: whether a technologist, content buff, savvy marketeer, biz dev guru, or quant geek, we are all motivated by our passion to improve global healthcare each day.
- Diverse: with over 340 employees in 9 countries, we bring together talent from across the globe to meet the needs of our network of 1.3M medical professionals and serve clients in 80+ countries.
- Innovative: our tech and customer-first approach to the conventional worlds of physician engagement and market research enables us to actually make a difference - and have fun while we’re at it.
Knowing your hard work is helping physicians across the world unite to improve patient outcomes—and even save lives— is an incredible feeling. Interested?
Senior Project Managers at Sermo are responsible for the full client experience within each single Medical Market Research Survey that they manage. Senior Project Manager must have 4+ years prior experience working in the industry and must have experience working with a wide range of client types (MROs, Pharma direct, Consultancies), and project types (CAWI, SONY, Qual is a plus). It is their responsibility to understand, agree on and deliver on client expectations, to track and report status, escalate and mitigate risks/issues, and to support and manage project resources to successfully deliver each project within scope, ensuring a successful client experience.
Sample Project Lifecycle:
- Lead all client communication as the first point of contact coordinating with all internal teams
- Schedule an internal kick off in conjunction with Operational teams (e.g.: Survey Programming, QA and Data Processing, etc…) to review the full survey, agreeing on project delivery estimates
- Develop and execute project plans and fieldwork strategy based on Sermo PM methodology
- When needed, request support from CSM Team to gather, summarize and confirm during external kick off call all client expectation on projects’ objectives
- Coordinate an external kick-off call, providing consultative feedback on the survey, before sharing any concerns, agreeing on and communicating timelines and deliverables. Follow up with notes
- Manage a setup team with daily stand ups, ensuring that each resource is motivated, committed and on-schedule to deliver the final survey links back to the client for review
- Conduct a soft launch of your study, analyse the data, and manage any departures from the expected project timeline
- Monitor your survey quotas, doing everything necessary to deliver them on time and on budget
- Establish proactive communication channels with clients by providing daily (or as agreed) updates on fielding and delivery milestones and setting recurrent calls based on clients’ preferences
- Transition to partnering with our data delivery teams (e.g.: coding, data processing) once field work is closed, handling final communication and delivery of the agreed-on results
- Lead discussions and provide background information around data integrity and quality
- Collaborate with internal and external finance teams to insure initial and final invoices are issued
- Collaborate with Client Service Management on:
- Developing communication and tone specific to a client’s team and account
- Ensuring appropriate context is understood regarding history and current relationship
- Agree on how to handle incidents, before providing solution to your client
- Feedback any concerns regarding the project (Sales, fieldwork, client preferences) which could be used to strengthen the existing relationship
- Help Project Management leadership develop new process, new collateral and develop a process of continual feedback to management
- Mentoring additional internal teams on processes and procedures: Project Coordination, Translations, Sampling, Member Solutions, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- 4+ years of project management experience, with Market Research or Healthcare background
- Existing relationships with specific industry clients or agencies
- Project Management training and/or certification is a plus
- Effective professional communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, both written and oral. Any other foreign language (s) would be an advantage
- Ability to follow procedures, but also flexibility to propose solutions for ad-hoc cases
- Ability to adopt and learn on company proprietary platforms
- Strong organizational skills with the ability of tracking multiple simultaneous client projects of low to high difficulty with a drive to deliver results
- Flexible, with proven ability to achieve high quality results while maintaining a high-volume capacity of projects
- Experience mentoring project managers and sharing learned techniques
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships to achieve high client satisfaction
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
- In-depth community-centric training at a mission-driven company
- A competitive base salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits; 401K with company match
- A great wellness program to keep you healthy both physically and mentally
- Team lunches; Commuter benefits
- The opportunity to revolutionize real world medicine and amplify the voice of physicians globally
Sermo is the world leader in turning physician experience, expertise, and observations into actionable insights for the global healthcare community. Engaging with more than 1.3 million physicians across 150 countries, the company offers a unique physician-first online community that allows clinicians to communicate about issues that are important to them and their patients. Sermo uses a suite of proprietary, technology-enabled tools, so that they are able to cultivate a deep understanding of healthcare provider observations that can benefit pharmaceutical, healthcare partners and the medical community at large. To learn more, visit