Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently. We have 250,000 people in more than 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day. Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization.
EY Technology supports our technology needs through three business units:
Information Security (Info Sec) - Info Sec prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems.
Client Technology (CT) - focuses on developing new technology services for our clients. It enables EY to identify new technology-based opportunities faster and pursue those opportunities more rapidly.
Enterprise Technology (ET) â ET supports our Core Business Services functions and will deliver fit-for-purpose technology infrastructure at the cheapest possible cost for quality services. ET will also support our internal technology needs by focusing on a better user experience.
Join our Security Consulting team in Information Security and help EY manage their IT security risk. As a part of the Security Consulting team you will be working alongside the Enterprise Technology project teams and responsible for identifying IT security risk, providing security requirements to shape services and ensuring their compliance to security policies and procedures.
Your key responsibilities
- A security liaison between Enterprise Technology (development and operations) and Information Security; Facilitating project teams through Information Security due diligence
- Performing risk assessment and risk management, primarily associated to Microsoft 365, to:
- Develop and deliver security artifacts and security requirements to project teams
- Influence project teams and other stakeholders on security controls
- Support and collaborate with Security Consulting and project team members
Skills and attributes for success
- Knowledge of information security standards, principles and practices required
- Experience in Microsoft 365 Hybrid model with major platforms such as EXO, SPO, Teams etc.
- Microsoft 365 Multi Geo
- MS Graph API and all the Microsoft 365 workloads associated with it
- Integration with on-prem hosted platforms etc.
- External sharing within Microsoft 365 across all services
- Understanding of IT security risk
- Strong organization skills
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Initiative to seek out opportunities and add value
To qualify for the role you must have
- Three years of technical or non-technical experience in Information Security
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities
- Two or more years of technical experience in Microsoft 365
Ideally, youâll also have
- An SSCP or other ISC(2) designation
- Partial or full completion of an undergraduate / graduate degree in Information Assurance, Information Security, or related discipline
- Experience in technical arena such as networking, development, administration, or cloud
- Experience in a global organization
What we look for
A security enthusiast who learns by doing. A skilled communicator who knows how to listen. An ethical partner who leads by example. A colleague who seeks out ways to improve our delivery.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where youâll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way thatâs right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, weâre using the finance products, expertise and systems weâve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.