SAP Trainer – Expert User
ISG’s Organizational Change Management – Training Practice is rapidly growing both domestically and internationally. We are recruiting for an experienced SAP Trainer with extensive hands-on SAP user experience.
Candidate may be an SAP Functional Consultant (although configuration skills are NOT required for this role). This role requires a candidate who can quickly learn how the client is using SAP from a project team member, leverage existing content to train users on the topic and be comfortable preparing for, and providing live system demonstrations with little oversight.
The SAP Trainer will be assigned to a project in Northern Colorado to deliver training to support a large SAP S/4HANA implementation.
Location: Northern CO
Required Onsite expectation: 50%, travel expenses covered
Contract or Contract-to-Hire
Duration: 3-month with possible extension
- Must have excellent skills navigating and processing transactions in SAP and be able to field user questions in a classroom setting
- Must have excellent training and communications skills
- Deep User or Functional Consulting Experience in one or more of the following areas of SAP ERP: Finance (AP, AR), Extended Warehouse Management/Inventory Management, Outbound Processing with Transportation Management, Inquiry, Quote, Contract, and Sales Order Processing, Purchasing and Stock Transport Orders
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have a minimum of 3 projects delivering training SAP ECC or SAP S/4HANA (ERP).
- This role will require some level of travel to client onsite, as needed. 100% for first 3 weeks of engagement, dropping to 50% thereafter.
Training Developer requirements for role:
- 5+ Years hands-on SAP experience with frequent training delivery experience during that time
- Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks/projects, ability to prepare for training delivery quickly
- It will be essential to be confident in ability to start quickly and deliver training within weeks of starting the role.
- Ability to quickly understand documented business processes and read/interpret process documentation
- Knowledge of adult learning principals and technologies
- Demonstrated experience working independently and remotely with Subject Matter Experts in to prepare for training role
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with team members to create course content, materials, and assessments that meet specified learning objectives/goals; including PowerPoint Presentations, SAP transaction demonstrations, and Course Assessments
ISG Confidential. © 2018 Information Services Group, Inc. All Rights ReservedPage 1