EY advises clients to understand, architect, select and implement bleeding edge solutions required to efficiently run their businesses, with a focus on Digital and Cloud. These service areas span E-commerce, Solution Architecture, Mobile Applications, Digital Platform Architecture, Digital Technology Strategy, and Digital IT Operations.
This is a rapidly growing area, so you will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and develop your skillset to keep up with the ever growing demands of the digital landscape. Most of your time will be spent embedded with our clientsâ team and weâll look to you to provide our clients with a unique business perspective on how they must continue to innovate and remain competitive in this ever-changing industry.
Your Key Responsibilities
You will focus on the evaluation, design, customization and optimization of Digital and Cloud based solutions. You will team with various EY groups with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver digital engagements and deliver solutions that will bring our clientâs digital vision and strategy to life.â¯
You'll work with the client to define their requirements and then you'll lead the system architecture process. Once thatâs complete, youâll oversee the configuration and development, in parallel with the project manager and technical architect. You will be responsible for ensuring the overall implementation meets the business requirements.
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, comfort leading conversations with audiences of all levels
- Ability to lead discovery meetings to identify system requirements and establish an understanding of business processes with the client
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM and multiple end to end implementations
- Salesforce integration experience, and experience with a variety of middleware tools
- Deep experience with Salesforce, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, VisualForce, Apex Classes, Apex Web Services, APIs, AppExchange, and Salesforce.com s-controls
- Hands on experience configuring Salesforce.com, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflows
- Ability to lead the solutioning and design of the Salesforce platform, and identify gaps between current and future state
- Knowledge of Salesforce configuration and platform capabilities
- Work with developers to define and create specifications for any custom code or data migration requirements
- Ability to create and manage project timelines and project economics to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery
- Ability to identify potential risks (people and technology), develop plans for mitigation, and support the change management efforts
To qualify for the role you must have
- Strong oral and written communication skills, comfort leading conversations with audiences of all levels
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Systems or related field (MBA a plus)
- 5 years of experience implementing Salesforce.com with teams of 5 or more people, and have hands on experience with configuration and customizations
- Familiar with relational database concepts
- Self-starter and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication, leadership and client development skills
- Salesforce.com certification(s)
- Up to 50% out-of-town travel required for this job
Ideally, youâll also have
- Degree emphasis in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, MIS, Mathematics desired; Masterâs degree in one of these areas preferred
- Certifications and prior consulting experience highly preferred
What we look for
Weâre interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the Digital and Emerging Technology space. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their digital strategy, this role is for you.â¯
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where youâll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
- A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
- An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world.â¯ Apply today.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.