Hinge Health’s mission is to improve the lives of people suffering from chronic conditions by digitizing the delivery of care - starting with musculoskeletal health. Our vision is to be the world’s most patient-centered Digital Hospital. We’re already achieving remarkable outcomes - helping people overcome chronic pain, avoid surgeries, return to work, and get back to doing the things they love. We've raised close to $51M, and sales are expected to grow by 450% in 2019.
We’re looking for an experienced health plan sales leader to join our Commercial Team in a leadership capacity. You’ll have a unique opportunity to shape Hinge Health’s growth and product. You’ll be involved in every aspect of building our relationships with health plans: sourcing & developing leads, driving customers to close and managing relationships post-sale. You'll have visibility into the entire company, work side-by-side with our co-founders and product team, and lead commercial strategy sessions.
We’re firm believers in letting you own your role and of continuous learning. For example, we host regulars book club (on digital health, design thinking, entrepreneurship, sales, and more), and provide a generous professional development stipend.
If this role appeals to you, and you hit most of the requirements below, we'd love to chat!
- Work individually, and with Partnerships & Marketing to develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of health plan clients in your region.
- Independently take deals from initial conversation to close.
- Collaborate with legal on contract negotiation & signature
- Collaborate with Partnerships to ensure that closed deals generate meaningful revenue via access to the health plan’s ASO / fully-insured / individual book of business
- Contribute to product roadmap by feeding back the customer's voice
- Bachelor’s degree and 6-10 years work experience.
- Background in enterprise sales, with a history of closing large, complex deals with a long sales-cycle.
- Solid understanding of US health insurers
- History of consistently attaining / exceeding quota.
- Excellent project management, organization, and communication skills.
- Comfortable working with the ambiguity of a fast-paced startup - ability to innovate, and solve problems creatively
- Desire to learn, grow, develop, and eventually mentor future team members
- Have a sense of humor and like to have fun. We work hard, but we laugh a lot too
- Startup experience
- Meaningful rolodex of health plan contacts
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful stock options
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Daily lunch
- Professional Development budget
- Monthly wellness benefit
- Noise-cancelling headphones
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.