Do YOU have a passion for working with Data? Do you love working in machine learning, real-time analytics, or Big Data? Interested in learning and utilizing different technologies without limitation? We are looking for a Data Expert that will help our clients evaluate and implement big data and advanced analytics solutions in the Cloud and on-premise. At Clarity Insights, we specialize in providing Data & Analytics expertise that result in real and measurable business outcomes. We are passionate about data, problem solving and driving value to make a difference with our clients.
Clarity Insights is hiring former military officers who have experience and passion working in the Data & Analytics space. This is a great opportunity for military officers who are just transitioning/retiring from the military or have been working in the Government sector, and have a desire to help solve business problems using Data Science in the commercial sector.
An Operations Research Analyst at Clarity Insights Group requires strong experience in fully understanding the requirements of our client, and working with very big data. In addition, this individual will be responsible for creating statistical models which allows our client to make more informed business decisions. This is a very hands-on position and requires the candidate to be highly proficient working with SAS for both data manipulation and statistical modeling.
- Must have professional work experience as an ORSA or equivalent position; and a prior commissioned officer of the U.S. Military (any branch).
- 1+ years recent hands-on experience working with data mining tools like SAS, SPSS, R, Python or S+ is required.
- 1+ years recent hands-on experience with Object-Oriented programming using Java, C, or a similar general purpose language is preferred
- Prefer candidates with strong SQL Skills working with RDBMS's such as Oracle, DB2 or Teradata. Big data experience with Hadoop is highly preferred.
- Experience manipulating large data sets is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; must be able to clearly and concisely articulate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Must have an undergraduate (BS) or postgraduate (MS) degree in Operations Research, Statistics, Mathematics or Econometrics.
- Prior experience working as consultant is preferred.
- National travel to the client on a weekly basis is expected. Amount of travel varies by client.
At this time, we are only considering candidates interested in full-time employment who do not require visa sponsorships or transfers.
Clarity Insights is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity.