The Business Operations Analyst will plan implementation of new or enhanced technologies/processes for field business functions and the corporate support areas, including associate recruiting and intake, assignment/order fulfillment/management, associate time capture and reporting into business operations and those of its customers. Manages the tactical plans and work with all associated parties to ensure successful implementations. Leads analysis of application or process effectiveness and efficiencies; internal or cross-departmental feasibility studies or problem resolution teams, including customer-related issues. Oversees second level business process and application support to headquarters, corporate and franchise-owned field and customer users for core business systems. Subject matter experts for minimum of three core business systems owned by Operations; to be department liaison with internal departments, customers and the field.
Coordinate all activities/communication associated with assigned technical tools or processes. Act as a primary subject matter expert (SME) and escalation point for same. Provide operational, user and support perspective to customers, project teams, other department planning or problem resolution initiatives. Enforce vendor SLAs and lead vendor RFP activities on a periodic basis.
2. Analyze, plan, lead or execute cross-functional operational projects as needed. Develop project plans, development and implementation timelines, and manage personal time and priorities to achieve those plans. Identify potential roadblocks for addressing them. Communicate progress, potential delays, issues, and actions steps to impacted parties.
3. Assist with organizational design activities needed to implement and support new technologies and processes, including: identification of new job tasks, roles and skill sets; identification of critical transition points resulting from the new tasks; identification of communication and training approaches to facilitate organizational change; identification of procedural changes in the affected group that have interdependencies with other areas. Lead/facilitate task components of the overall initiative, as required.
4. Perform/coordinate tracking and analysis of key metrics for system performance, customer/field service metrics, processes, or process improvement activities supported by the Operations group. Act as central focal point for all HAL/Help Desk activities for department/assigned technical tools/processes.
5. Coordinate system/process change request prioritization with business owners for assigned technical tools. Act as main liaison with Strategic Operations/Continuous Improvement group to plan, implement, support new technical tools or processes into the existing infrastructure.
6. Develop and execute user acceptance testing and implementation/rollout plans for enhancements to assigned technical tools/processes. Provide input into application and system test plans for technology tools.
7. Act as the home office focal point for communication around network-wide system performance issues that delay or prevent accurate processing of work associated with assigned technology tools. Work with appropriate business and IT contacts to correctly identify the problem, its impact and provide timely status updates and required field action to the affected areas.
8. Support the development of and actively foster a team orientation. Mentor development of department team members in specialty areas.
- College degree or equivalent experience required
- 2-3 years’ work experience related to systems implementations.
- Advanced professional level business writing, grammar and oral communication skills. Conducts analyses and prepares presentation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office products - MS Word, Excel, Access, Project, PowerPoint; Visio; Lotus Notes/equivalent; and company databases.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer