Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
- Production coverage, preventative maintenance and project assignments.
- Position is primarily responsible for advanced work assignments associated with daily maintenance of production equipment.
- Secondary responsibilities include equipment installation and participation as a member of the Plant Emergency Response Team.
This requires skills in a variety of trade areas including, but not limited to: machine repairs, new electrical installs, electrical repairs, plumbing, and physical plant activities.
- 2-Year Degree. Skilled trade in electrical field: ie: Journeyman/Masters electrical license or Schooling in Electrical/Mechanical trade.
- Must have 5 or more years of experience in Maintenance functions
- Solid work ethic – honor, responsibility and commitment.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills (English language)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to troubleshoot and install electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical systems.
- Project management experience, and the ability to read and understand NEC requirements, and blueprints.
- Good understanding of basic electricity, shop math, and measuring techniques.
- Expertise with basic hand tools, air tools, gages, etc.
- Must have own tools and be able to work under minimal supervision in a team environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate safe work practices within maintenance operations, and be customer service focused.
- Ability to read system schematics
- Ability to follow specifications to install and implement system components
- Knowledge of PC hardware and software.
- Knowledge of NC/CNC equipment and PLC’s.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.