Do YOU have a passion for working with Data? Do you love working in machine learning, real-time analytics, or Big Data? Interested in learning and utilizing different technologies without limitation? We are looking for a Data Expert that will help our clients evaluate and implement big data and advanced analytics solutions in the Cloud and on-premise. At Clarity Insights, we specialize in providing Data & Analytics expertise that result in real and measurable business outcomes. We are passionate about data, problem solving and driving value to make a difference with our clients.
Clarity Insights is the largest independent professional services firm focused exclusively on data analytics solutions. Our Healthcare Practice is expanding and looking to develop in multiple US Regions. Clarity’s Delivery Practices have one vision: to drive better business outcomes through data and analytics. We provide data analytics advisory consulting services. We believe that nothing sells like great delivery, and are committed to our people and client delivery excellence. With continuing, aggressive growth plans for the next five years, Clarity is seeking outstanding Healthcare industry data analytics leaders to successfully qualify, propose, close and lead client solution delivery.
The Healthcare EM has a background in Data & Analytics and is responsible for understanding and qualifying new business opportunities, driving proposal generation and presentation, leading and contributing directly to client solution delivery, and ultimately ensuring the client’s full satisfaction. The HC EM is also a key leader and mentor for Clarity Insights consultants at all levels, assembling and managing high performance client project teams, and contributing to the development of individuals, the Healthcare Practice, and Clarity Insights overall. He/she manages client P&L and related business performance, with direct revenue and margin growth objectives. An Engagement Manager at Clarity does play operate in a billable role in both strategy and full lifecycle delivery projects.
Successful candidates have expertise and significant leadership experience with enterprise-class data analytics technology and solutions in one or more Healthcare industry segments:
As a key Clarity, Healthcare, and client leader, the Healthcare EM establishes effective, collaborative working relationships with Clarity executives, Healthcare Partners, Solution Architects, and Senior Business Analysts, and with Service Line Directors and consultants across our core delivery competencies including Data Science, Data Engineering, Data Visualization, Data Strategy and Cloud.
A career at Clarity Insights is different—our people and culture (we are a “consultants’ consulting company”), our relentless client service commitment, and our specialization in data analytics—set us apart. We have the data analytics expertise and scale to compete with the largest systems integration firms, and yet still provide the nimble, focused, bespoke experience of a boutique.
- Build fully satisfied, reference-able client relationships, and actively contribute to the positive reputation of Clarity among prospects and in the market
- Assemble and lead collaborative, high-performing business development and delivery teams
- Create high quality introductory presentations, proposals, Statements of Work, deliverables, and other client- and market-facing content
- Lead the delivery at least $2.5M in recognized annual services revenue
- Manage the profitability (direct revenue and expenses) of client engagements in accordance with client commitments and internal policies and rules
- Appropriately leverage and protect Clarity intellectual property in business development and delivery
- Play a valuable business and/or technical leadership role(s) in client solution delivery, including leading the client team’s delivery performance, identifying and responding to delivery extension/expansion opportunities, and actively managing the client relationship and expectations
- Achieve an annual utilization target set by Clarity
- Mentor employees and contribute to their individual development, and lead performance management processes for client delivery teams
- Continuously learn about clients, target market segments, and data analytics business and technology trends, and effectively communicate/share information with colleagues
- Participate regularly in effective recruiting, candidate interviewing, and employee on-boarding activities
- Build, cultivate, and curate Clarity intellectual property that contributes to business development and client delivery performance
- Assist others in achieving business development and client delivery goals by providing leads, content, peer review, qualified client references, and other sharing that promotes success
- Publishing content and/or creating and delivering presentations that effectively promote the Clarity brand
- Actively participate in and support organizational development and process improvement initiatives
- Constructively share ideas, observations, and evaluations that could contribute to Clarity’s client, people, and business goals
Required key qualifications include...
- Bachelors Degree & 10-15 years of work experience
- Minimum 7 years of recent, progressive experience and demonstrable expertise in enterprise-class data analytics solutions and services
- Minimum 4 years of recent, progressive experience and demonstrable expertise in the payer segment of healthcare
- Minimum 4 years of recent, progressive experience in management consulting leadership roles
- Minimum 2 years of recent leadership experience in enterprise-class data analytics projects
- A strong understanding of market-leading data analytic technology platforms, roles, and trends
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including experience writing custom proposals, responses to Requests for Proposal, Statements of Work, data analytics advisory deliverables, and executive-level presentations
- Recent work references related to industry and data analytics expertise, and people and program/project leadership experience
- Travel to the client on a weekly basis is required. Normal weekly schedule is M-TH travel to client location (U.S. based)
Preferred qualifications include...
- Deep expertise/experience with one or more market-leading, enterprise-class data analytics platforms
- Expertise/experience with the application of innovative data analytic technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, R, and other open source and proprietary data analytics platforms and tools
- Expertise/experience with the application of cloud-based or –related data analytics technologies such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, or other cloud platforms and service providers
- Expertise/experience with Agile project delivery methodology for software development
- Completion of an M.S/M.B.A. degree, particularly in an HSL industry-related or technical data analytics-related program
Why Clarity Insights, Why Consulting and Why Now?
We don’t try to be everything to everybody all the time. We specialize in Data & Analytics and will remain a platform and tool agnostic company so you can grow technically throughout your career. It sounds ridiculous but you actually need to be 100% technical and 100% business with strategy because we don’t hire non-communicative robots who have a one size fits all approach. We often could speak to a CFO or Head of Underwriting about a business or finance problem, and based on the need for real-time and affordable scalability, we can outline – in terms they can understand – why they should think about a cloud solution for big data and analytics. If we step across to the DevOps lab, we can easily pick up on a conversation about Apache committers, OSF, full stack development, microservices, containers and much more. We’re not trying to boil the ocean. We want to grow from 400 people to 1700 people in 4 years to take the market an accessible set of consulting skills. We have a lot of fun together. Most people join here and stay here for the people. That said, we are popular so we do rack up some travel miles. I have a million things to share about why that may change and why that must stay the same for now, but here’s a suggestion – if you LOVE Cloud Computing for Big Data and/or Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, etc we should talk.
Clarity Insights is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity.