Join our Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team and you will directly support and promote our brand and reputation. Through internal communications, public relations and corporate communications, youâll provide a wide range of marketing and communications services to internal and external audiences. These include current and future clients, our current and future employees, alumni, regulators, the media and the communities within which we operate.
Youâll have the opportunity be a part of the continued evolution, optimization and modernization of the Communications function. You will play a critical role in shaping and executing digital & content strategy across the Unity platform. You will work to ensure sites, content and communications are streamlined, reflect user needs, and optimize channel usage to drive adoption. You will have the opportunity to create innovative, internal training plans and materials about evolving technology and best practices. In partnership with the Analytics teams, you will review KPIâs to ensure the Intranetâs effectiveness.
Your key responsibilities
Youâll be expected to develop relationships and provide strategic counsel and expertise to BMC leaders and their teams about the new Intranet platformâs channels and communication needs. You will implement strategy and programs for optimizing communications, including the intranet, collaboration tools and digital channels. You will be expected to manage implementation of communication projects to ensure content is published using appropriate channels while actively seeking new techniques to create innovative and modern communications.
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships in order to ascertain business needs from stakeholders, advise of relevant communications strategy and programs and collaborate with the Analytics lead to monitor site analytics and report on key performance indicators (KPIâs) to optimize content and functionality of the site
- Able to continually digest communication methods from outside the firm to bring the best practices to EY in a way that makes sense for the business
- Ability to synthesize information in order to recommend streamlined, effective communications that reach the audience in a modern, consumable fashion
- Adept at developing and implementing communications programs and strategies to promote BMC objectives and drive employee engagement
- Ability to create training materials to inform users of new features and functionality of the new platform To qualify for the role, you must have
- Minimum of 7 plus years of relevant experience
- Bachelorâs degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Internal facing intranet web content management experience
- Client relationship experience providing advice / consultation to senior stakeholders
- Collaborative team player with successful experience leading cross-functional teams and projects
- Ability to navigate a complex matrixed organization and operate within ambiguity
- Strong attention to detail with analytical mindset and outstanding problem solving
Ideally, youâll also have
- Demonstrated understanding of communications best practice and channel strategy to support strategic communications on digital channels
- Ability to develop communications that focus on technical requirements using a memorable approach
- Ability to set expectations, review, coach and direct the work of others
What we look for
We are looking for individuals that have a strong business acumen and personal leadership. Innovative, creative thinkers who are strategic, collaborative and consultative and who can bring a fresh perspective will thrive in this environment.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where youâll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off with additional time based on your level and years of service plus 12 observed holidays, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.