Join our Brand, Marketing and Communications
(BMC) team and you will directly support and promote our brand and reputation.
Through internal communications, public relations and corporate communications,
youâll provide a wide range of marketing and communications services to
internal and external audiences. These include current and future clients, our
current and future employees, alumni, regulators, the media and the communities
within which we operate.
The Digital Content
Designer works with various stakeholders and interfaces with agency partners to
atomize existing content, create highly engaging campaigns that elevate the EY
brand and support our business objectives.
You will help align the content strategy across all channels to drive
business value and support an optimal digital experience for our clients.
Youâll have the opportunity to take what is often
lengthy content and convert it to a more shareable, snackable format. You will contribute to establishing and
evolving content standards, content and messaging strategies, best practices
attributes for success
- Abilityto partner with stakeholders within the marketing organization, understandingtheir goals and audiences, and with this knowledge, make contentrecommendations based on data and best practices
- Adeptat collaborating closely with the website team and our external agency tobetter present content in digestible, engaging ways
- Ableto create powerful campaigns by being creative and aligning to our global brand
- Abilityto work collaboratively with Search Engine Optimization Manager and the DigitalMarketing and Demand Generation Manager to adapt content and campaigns based onfeedback and metrics
- Ableto suggest best practices and process improvementsTo qualify for the role, you must have
- Minimumof 5-7 years of experience working in digital content design
- Bachelorâsdegree or relevant work experience
- Experiencewith website content management systems and social media
- Extensiveexperience with Adobe Photoshop
- Stronginterpersonal, organizational and communications skills along with the abilityto influence senior leaders
- Abilityto work independently and proactively to deliver project deliverables accordingto deadlines
- Experienceworking with complex, matrixed and global organizations
Ideally, youâll also have
- Ability to tell a brand story visuallyin an engaging way
- Ability to understand and breakdowncomplex subject matter
- Knowledge in using various digitaltechnologies (e.g. content management systems and platforms)
What we look for
We are looking for individuals that have a
strong business acumen and personal leadership.
Innovative, creative thinkers who are strategic, collaborative and
consultative and who can bring a fresh perspective will thrive in this
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive
compensation package where youâll be rewarded based on your performance and
recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total
Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k)
plans, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off with additional time based on your
level and years of service plus 12 observed holidays, and a range of programs
and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being.
Plus, we offer:
As a global leader in assurance,
tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate
people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a
culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative
freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you
stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria
above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.