Imagine advising renowned clients across the country and implementing one of the world’s most innovative and leading cloud financial technologies. At CrossCountry, that’s exactly what you’ll do – you’ll be taking part in a quickly growing cloud Technology Solutions practice that partners with Coupa, Intacct, Adaptive Insights, and Workday. As a Premier Coupa partner, we offer full-suite services and provide our consultants with hands-on training and certification in Coupa. At CrossCountry Consulting, you’ll be surrounded by colleagues and mentors who encourage personal and professional development through our core values of excellence, collaboration, energy, and impact.
By joining CrossCountry you’ll be making a direct impact on our growing Coupa practice, regularly taking part in:
- Advising key stakeholders through selection, transformation, implementation and configuration of Coupa - our consultants at all levels are hands-on involved in full-scale implementation, project management, change management, requirements and design, process improvement, chart of account redesign, testing, integration enablement support, oversee supplier enablement, and best practices – spanning Procurement, Payables, Expenses and Asset Management
- Owning and expanding client relationships by leading business process workshops and providing clients with best practices in managing their business processes; working with CrossCountry team members to scope, clarify, and deliver superior client service; confidently and credibly proposing solutions to problems and improvements to clients’ existing processes; and anticipating, escalating and proposing solutions for issues as they arise
- Fostering business development opportunities by networking within existing clients, participating on proposal teams in securing new client work, and generating leads from a network outside of existing client work
- Overseeing complex delivery projects to stay within scope, timeline and budget; guiding project teams to meet and exceed client expectations for quality and service; setting deliverable structure and content while producing “client-ready” deliverables; communicating effectively with clients to convey project findings, updates and recommendations
- Mentoring team members by taking on leadership responsibilities to coach junior colleagues, providing regular ongoing feedback and annual performance reviews; helping project teams resolve complex and/or multi-faceted issues; and demonstrating leadership ability in dealing with difficult client situations resulting in positive outcomes
- Technical Experience:
- 10+ years of consulting and/or relevant industry experience with functional/technical proficiency with implementation of at least one module within a Financial System solution (i.e. Coupa, SAP, Hyperion, Ariba, etc.)
- Procure to Pay experience with Oracle, SAP, Ariba, and/or Coupa
- Finance or accounting background with knowledge of Balance Sheet/General Ledger/Sub-Ledger concepts preferred (Chart of Accounts, Journal Entries, Intercompany transfers and allocations, AP, AR, trial balance data, General Ledger, Billing, Procurement, Expenses, and Asset Management)
- Experience in designing and facilitating setup and configuration of one or more modules (General Ledger, AP, AR, trial balance data, Billing, Procurement, Expenses)
- Experience working to develop and format data to meet export/import requirements as defined by system rules
- Experience defining system strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, data conversion and implementing business process improvements
- Consulting Experience & Background:
- 8-9 years of consulting experience with Big Four or equivalent organizations (Ernst & Young, Deloitte, KPMG, PWC, IBM, Accenture, Oracle), a critical differentiator among interested candidates
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with teams and clients, make an impact, and provide excellent client service
- Professionalism and discretion in interacting with executives and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, an excellent attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Creativity, confidence, flexibility, energy, enthusiasm, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a great sense of humor
- Bachelor’s degree (in Information Systems, Information Technology, Accounting Information systems, Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Engineering Systems, or other technical discipline preferred)
- With clients across the country, we do require travel (up to 50%)
CrossCountry Consulting is the trusted partner and expert advisor to leading organizations. We help our clients transform their finance, accounting, risk, operations and technology functions in order to effectively prepare them for complex change, optimized performance and accelerated business growth. Our comprehensive range of business advisory services and collaborative approach to serving our clients results in a win-win scenario through customized solutions for each client’s specific and ever-changing needs. Our experienced consultants leverage a blend of operations and finance function knowledge, process and technology capabilities, internal control design experience, and program/ project management expertise to assist organizations with designing and implementing change programs. Whether they are Fortune 500 organizations, pre-IPO private companies, or not-for-profits, our clients rely on CrossCountry for our expertise, high energy personnel, and sustainable, proven results. For more information, visit http://www.crosscountry-consulting.com
CrossCountry Consulting is the trusted partner and expert advisor to leading organizations that are dealing with pressing business needs. We help our clients transform their finance, accounting, operations, risk, and technology functions in order to effectively prepare them for complex change, optimized performance, and accelerated business growth. Our consultants work collaboratively with our clients to provide customized solutions to our clients’ specific and ever-changing needs.
CrossCountry Consulting is built on the fundamental principles of dynamic growth and shared values. Our culture reflects an environment that nourishes and promotes excellent client service, team collaboration, and individual advancement.
Join our team where Excellence is a priority, Collaboration and teamwork are the norm, Energy is contagious, and the opportunity to make an Impact is endless. See for yourself why our success relies on our people.
Click here to see what made us one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for the fourth consecutive year!