Join our Brand, Marketing and Communications
(BMC) team and you will directly support and promote our brand and reputation.
Through internal communications, public relations and corporate communications,
youâll provide a wide range of marketing and communications services to
internal and external audiences. These include current and future clients, our
current and future employees, alumni, regulators, the media and the communities
within which we operate.
Youâll have the opportunity to take part in the essential
role in the continued evolution, optimization and modernization of the
Communications function. You will play a
critical leadership role in achieving the communications optimization
goals. You will set strategy, as well as
define and implement key communications programs and communications measurement. You will advise on program impact and
leverage findings to influence the continued communications optimization.
Youâll be expected to oversee content
strategy that bridges user needs, business strategy and tactical execution
across EYâs digital channels. You will
lead virtual teams to define, develop, deploy, manage and measure strategic and
operations communication programs. You
will ensure approved projects are managed effectively to completion â on time,
within budget, desired scope, with planned benefits attained.
attributes for success
- Abilityto improve efficiency, streamline strategic initiatives, improve all aspects ofbusiness strategy and communicate objectives between teams
- Ableto ensure digital communications functions are operating effectively withingovernance tolerances
- Adeptat defining, developing and leading process improvement initiatives andensuring implementation of best practices
- Abilityto manage communications strategy for the initiatives, analysis of the programperformance and track/ensure program impact
- Strengthin exploring and defining new strategic opportunities, in the course of programmanagement, to inform the future roadmap for optimizing the communicationfunctionTo qualify for the role, you must have
- Minimumof 8-10 plus years of relevant experience
- Bachelorâsdegree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Mustbe able to define and articulate strategy and formulate appropriate effectiveprograms
- Abilityto evaluate the success of projects and lead changes for continued optimization
- Musthave business acumen (including managing budgets) in order to lead throughchange
- Experiencein project/program/operations management leadership with a commitment toachieving results
- Leadershipskills in influencing and managing change
Ideally, youâll also have
- Exceptional attention to detail and amotivation for achieving goals
- Demonstrated track record insuccessfully managing ambiguous, strategic, and operationally complex projectswith cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and writtencommunication skills, including communicating program status issues andresolution plans across all major stakeholders
- Ability to set direction and provideframeworks for operational objectives so they meet EY policy and deliver ontime
What we look for
We are looking for individuals that have a
strong business acumen and personal leadership.
Innovative, creative thinkers who are strategic, collaborative and
consultative and who can bring a fresh perspective will thrive in this
at EY offers
We offer a competitive
compensation package where youâll be rewarded based on your performance and
recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total
Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k)
plans, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off with additional time based on your
level and years of service plus 12 observed holidays, and a range of programs
and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social
well-being. Plus, we offer:
As a global leader in assurance,
tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate
people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a
culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative
freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you
stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria
above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.