EY advises clients to understand,
architect, select and implement leading-edge solutions required to efficiently
run their businesses, with a focus on Digital and Cloud. These service areas
span E-commerce, Solution Architecture, Mobile Applications, Digital Platform
Architecture, Digital Technology Strategy, and Digital IT Operations.
This is a rapidly growing area, you
will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and develop your skill set
to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the digital landscape.
As a key leader within the firm, you
will be leading teams that develop, test, deploy and support data- driven
Your key responsibilities
The Senior Manager focuses on the
design, customization and optimization of Digital and Cloud-based solutions.
You will team with various EY groups with digital capabilities to pursue and
deliver digital engagements and solutions that will bring our clientsâ digital
vision and strategy to life.
Skills and attributes for success
- Proven ability to lead atechnology business, including growing talent, driving sales and overseeingsuccessful delivery of large-scale technical solutions
- Experience leading teams incomplex tech organizations that work with technology products at scale and makeuse of agile methodologies and tools
- Core focus on developingfuture talent by empowering direct reports with knowledge and opportunities togrow in their careers
- Demonstrate strongleadership skills while working with technical engineers
- Leading project teamsthrough agreed upon phases of project governance, requirements definition,vendor selection, risk analysis, customization, testing, training and rolloutof a client's project lifecycle
- Team with client technologyprofessionals, and third-party strategic alliances
- Develop long-term relationshipsand networks both internally and externally
- Interact and communicateeffectively with teammates, clients, stakeholders, and executives
- Demonstrate teamwork andresponsibility with engagement team members, and staying abreast of ITtrends relevant to client's business
- Willingness to continuedeveloping technical capabilities in areas such as digital technology
- Deliver presentations anddemonstrations to project stake holders
- Balance project timelines and technicalgoals to articulate pros and cons of ideas or solution approaches
- Ability to drive business andgrow new opportunities in the space of Microsoft Azure technologies
To qualify for the role you must
- 10 yearsâ experience ofconsulting or industry experience with demonstrated ability to providedthought leadership and establish strong relationships with senior leadersincluding C-level
- Experience in leading large-scale,global engineering projects successfully delivering high quality productsinto production
- Prior consulting experiencewhich includes selling ideas and recommendations to executive management
- A strong understanding ofMicrosoft technologies including .NET Core, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, MVC,Web API, MSSQL, and CosmosDB
- A strong understanding of AzurePaaS solutions (App Services, Azure Search, Azure CDN, etc)
- A strong understanding ofdesigning and implementing microservices in Azure (Service Fabric, AzureKubernetes Services, Azure Functions, API Management, etc)
- A deep understanding of systemperformance and security hardening
- Ability to analyze current statearchitecture and provide paths forward for improvement.
- An understanding of monitoring,alerting and logging on high availability systems
- An understanding of DevOps bestpractices and implementing them
- Strong written and verbalcommunication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills,coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integratingenterprise business processes with technology skills
- Highlymotivated and dependable
- Self-starterand able to handle multiple tasks. projects and priorities
- Knowledge ofleading practices, benchmarking, peer company environments and prior consultingexperience relevant to industry-specific business and technology functions
- Experienceleading, coaching mentoring developers and testers both onshore andoffshore
- A proven track record ofbuilding and managing high performing engineering teams
- Bachelor's degree (ComputerScience, Computer Engineering or Mathematics) or related experience
youâll also have
- Microsoft Azure Certification(s)
- Prior consulting experiencehighly preferred
What we look for
Weâre interested in passionate
leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the
Digital and Emerging Technology space. If you have a strong passion for helping
businesses achieve their digital strategy, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
offer a competitive compensation package where youâll be
rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to
our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and
dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of twenty-five 25 days of
vacation plus 10 observed holidays, and a range of programs and benefits
designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we
- Support and coaching from some of the mostengaging colleagues in the industry
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress yourcareer with EY Badges
- The freedom and flexibility to handle yourrole in a way thatâs right for you
As a global leader in assurance,
tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most
passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This
starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities
and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however
long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate
that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.