EY advises clients to understand,
architect, select and implement bleeding-edge solutions required to efficiently
run their businesses, with a focus on Digital and Cloud. These service areas
span E-commerce, Solution Architecture, Mobile Applications, Digital Platform
Architecture, Digital Technology Strategy, and Digital IT Operations.
This is a rapidly growing area, so
you will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and develop your skill
set to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the digital landscape.
You will work on a team developing,
testing, deploying and supporting data- driven applications.
Your key responsibilities
You will focus on the design,
customization and optimization of Digital and Cloud-based solutions. You will
team with various EY groups with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver
digital engagements and solutions that will bring our clientsâ digital vision
and strategy to life.
Skills and attributes for success
- You have demonstratedstrong leadership skills while working with engineers
- You love growing anddeveloping people
- Working in project teamsthrough agreed upon phases of project governance, requirements definition,vendor selection, risk analysis, customization, testing, training and rolloutof a client's project lifecycle
- Teaming with client technologyprofessionals, and third-party strategic alliances
- Developing long-term relationships andnetworks both internally and externally
- Interacting and communicating effectivelywith teammates, clients, stakeholders, and executives
- Demonstrating teamwork and responsibilitywith engagement team members, and staying abreast of IT trends relevant toclient's business
- Willingness to continue developingtechnical capabilities in areas such as digital technology
- Ability to deliver presentations anddemonstrations to project stake holders
- Ability to balance project technical goalsand project timelines and articulate pros and cons of ideas and solutionapproaches
To qualify for the role you must
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Mathematics) or related experience
- 5-10 years of Development or DevOps experience
- Hands on experience working with .NET Core, .NETFramework, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, MSSQL, CosmosDB, Visual Studio
- Hands on experience working with Azure PaaS solutions(App Services, Azure Search, Azure CDN, etc.)
- Hands on experience designing and implementingmicroservices in Azure (Service Fabric, Azure Kubernetes Services, AzureFunctions, API Management, etc.)
- A strong understanding of both bare metal machines aswell as Cloud based hosting (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Solid understanding of git and collaboration in git
- A deep understanding of system performance and securityhardening
- Ability to analyze current infrastructure and providepaths forward for improvement.
- Ability to automate tasks from infrastructure creation,to software build artifacts to multi-system complex deployment pipelines(scripting, CI/CD, Jenkins, deployment orchestration)
- An understanding of monitoring, alerting and logging onhigh availability systems
- An understanding of DevOps best practices andimplementing them
- Strong written and verbalcommunication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills,coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integratingenterprise business processes with technology skills
- Highlymotivated and dependable
- Self-starterand able to handle multiple tasks. projects and priorities
- Knowledge ofleading practices, benchmarking, peer company environments and prioradvisory experience relevant to industry-specific business and technologyfunctions
- Experienceleading, coaching mentoring developers and testers both onshore andoffshore
youâll also have
- Microsoft TechnicalCertifications (Developer or Solution Architect tracks)
- Prior consultingexperience highly preferred
What we look for
Weâre interested in passionate
leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the
Digital and Emerging Technology space. If you have a strong passion for helping
businesses achieve their digital strategy, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
offer a competitive compensation package where youâll be
rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to
our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and
dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of three weeks of vacation
plus 10 observed holidays and 3 paid personal days, and a range of programs and
benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being.
Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the mostengaging colleagues in the industry
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress yourcareer
- The freedom and flexibility to handle yourrole in a way thatâs right for you
As a global leader in assurance,
tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate
people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a
culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative
freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you
stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate
that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.