unparalleled service in big data, business intelligence, and digital analytics
built on a blend of custom-developed methods related to customer analytics,
data visualization, and optimization. We leverage best practices and a high
degree of business acumen that has been compiled over years of experience to
ensure the highest level of execution and satisfaction for our clients. At EY, our methods are not tied to any
specific platforms but rather arrived at by analyzing business needs and making
sure that the solutions delivered meet all client goals.
You will help our clients navigate the complex world of modern data
analytics. Weâll look to you to provide
our clients with a unique business perspective on how Big Data analytics can
transform and improve their entire organization â starting with key business
issues they face. This is a high growth,
high visibility area with plenty of opportunities to enhance your skillset and
build your career.
Youâll spend most of
your time working with a wide variety of clients to deliver the latest big data
technologies and practices to design, build and maintain scalable and robust solutions
that unify, enrich and analyse data from multiple sources.
attributes for success
- Designing,Architecting, and Developing solutions leveraging cloud big data technology toingest, process and analyze large, disparate data sets to exceed businessrequirements
- Unifying,enriching, and analyzing customer data to derive insights and opportunities
- Leveragingin-house data platforms as needed and recommending and building new dataplatforms/solutions as required to exceed business requirements
- Clearlycommunicating findings, recommendations, and opportunities to improve datasystems and solutions
- Demonstratingdeep understanding of big data technology, concepts, tools, features, functionsand benefits of different approaches
- Seekingout information to learn about emerging methodologies and technologies
- Clarifyingproblems by driving to understand the true issue
- Lookingfor opportunities for improving methods and outcomes
- Applyingdata driven approach (KPIs) in tying technology solutions to specific businessoutcomes
- Collaborating,influencing and building consensus through constructive relationships andeffective listening
- Solvingproblems by incorporating data into decision making
To qualify for the
role you must have
- Abachelor's degree and approximately three years of related work experience; ora master's degree and approximately two years of related work experience
- Atleast three years hands-on experience with various Cloud and Big Datatechnologies
- Atleast two years experience in implementing, automating and integrating Big Datainfrastructure resources like S3, Redshift, Aurora, Kinesis, Kafka, EMR,Lambda, SNS, Azure Blob Storage Account ,SQL Data Warehouse, Microsoft EventHubs , HDInsights, Azure Databricks, Azure Functions,Event Grid, Data LakeAnalytics in an ephemeral/transient and in an elastic manner
- IaC& Config Management: Tools like Chef, puppet, CloudFormation ,terraform,ansible, boto3 and/or Azure/GCP equivalent
- Handson experience of core Operating systemslike Linux RHEL, Ubuntu, System administration tasks including shellscripting
- NetworkEngineering/Admin (vpc, subnet, security groups, VPC-Endpoints, nat/routetables, etc)
- Experiencewith container technology like docker, kubernetes etc.
- Securitytools/concepts like At Rest and in transit Encryption, IAM, key and certificatemanagement etc.
- CI/CDpipeline management like git/bitbucket, and code deployment tools like Jenkins,sonar cube
- Communicationis essential, must be able to listen and understand the question and developand deliver clear insights.
- Outstandingteam player.
- Independentand able to manage and prioritize workload.
- Abilityto quickly and positively adapt to change.
- Avalid driverâs license in the US; willingness and ability to travel to meetclient needs.
- BachelorâsDegree or above in mathematics, information systems, statistics, computerscience, or related disciplines
What we look for
Weâre interested in
passionate leaders with strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in
the Big Data industry. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses
achieve the full potential of their data, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a
competitive compensation package where youâll be rewarded based on your
performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In
addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both
pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 18 days of vacation plus 10 observed
holidays, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your
physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Opportunitiesto develop new skills and progress your career
- Acollaborative environment where everyone works together to create a betterworking world
- Excellenttraining and development prospects, both through established programs andon-the-job training
As a global
leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transactions, and consulting services,
we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a
better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you
the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that
whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a
Join us in building a better working
world. Apply now.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.