Do YOU love working with Data in machine learning, real-time analytics, or Big Data in a Cloud environment? Do you find that you want to choose other technologies but work for a vendor that limits the options that you can recommend? We are looking for a Data Expert to help us help our clients evaluate and implement big data and advanced analytics solutions in the Cloud. At Clarity Insights, we only provide Data & Analytics expertise. It’s all we’ve ever done and we love specializing in it and working on hard problems.
Since 2004, our talented teams have led the information renaissance. We’ve been given a unique opportunity to blend the art and science of data to etch an indelible mark on future generations. Clarity Insights is a high growth, venture backed, professional services firm that delivers Data & Analytics consulting. Our diverse, talented team has an uncompromising, singular focus on client success. We share a vision: produce innovative, value-driven data and analytics solutions that transform the way businesses think about, organize and use data. We specialize in solutions focused around Data Management, Data Warehousing, Big Data, Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
The Client Executive establishes new contacts at new logos throughout the US via telephone with prospective clients using a consultative sales approach. The Insurance Client Executive targets Property and Causality Insurance Providers. Responsible for overall sales strategy and sales process from initiation to close; adds prospective clients within territory identified through research; generates qualified leads and managing sales pipeline to grow revenue. Other responsibilities include learning and staying abreast of all solutions offered to clients, maintaining a robust pipeline of business to close, forecasting activities and sales planning to meet and exceed target.
5+ years of technology solutions/professional services sales (BI, EDW, MDM, DI, Big Data, Advanced Analytics, Data Science)
Complex selling, longer sales cycle stamina, energetic demeanor and tenacity to win
Demonstrate talent and determination – ability to drive sales cycle with IT decision makers
What will I be doing everyday?
- Prospecting, identifying other new companies and/or business units within customers organization that can benefit from D&A solutions, seek to expand contacts vertically and horizontal and further imbed solutions by upselling and cross-selling into account.
- Acquire leads through prospecting lists in assigned territories, outbound marketing/lead campaigns and referrals; research prospects information via the internet, publications, etc., to determine best value proposition and secure appointments to demo solutions.
- Maintain and continually expand knowledge base of products and solutions in detail to articulate benefits and functionality; understand pricing strategy and competitive landscape/positioning in order to properly make product recommendations that fit and contribute to customers success.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities, contacts, opportunities, account information and pipeline activity to reflect expected close in Salesforce. Track daily calls activities and results of connected calls. Track details of lost opportunities to improve close ratios.
- Prepare and present sales proposals and MSA/SOW agreements that are aligned with company growth to customers. Attend and contribute to company strategy, pipeline, staff and other meetings as requested. Demonstrate sound judgment and initiative to satisfy internal and external customer requirements.
- Demonstrates teamwork values to ensure achievement of the team, individual and corporate sales goals
- 5+ years’ experience selling IT professional services solutions in onshore led and delivered customer engagements in Fortune 1000 Insurance organizations
- Proven experience meeting, if not exceeding, sales quotas of $2-$5M annually
- Basic understanding of Analytics (Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse/Advanced Analytics) solutions is strongly preferred
- Strong business analysis, solution crafting, interaction management, and presentation skills and the ability to interact with client C-level executives
- Must have the “hunter“ mentality and the ability to network and build their book of business from existing relationships
- Strong communication and negotiation skills required
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in order to liaise between the user community, executive sponsors, and the Clarity team
Why Clarity Insights, Why Consulting and Why Now?
We don’t try to be everything to everybody all the time. We specialize in Data & Analytics and will remain a platform and tool agnostic company so you can grow technically throughout your career. It sounds ridiculous but you actually need to be 100% technical and 100% business with strategy because we don’t hire non-communicative robots who have a one size fits all approach. We often could speak to a CFO or Head of Underwriting about a business or finance problem, and based on the need for real-time and affordable scalability, we can outline – in terms they can understand – why they should think about a cloud solution for big data and analytics. If we step across to the DevOps lab, we can easily pick up on a conversation about Apache committers, OSF, full stack development, microservices, containers and much more. We’re not trying to boil the ocean. We want to grow from 400 people to 1700 people in 4 years to take the market an accessible set of consulting skills. We have a lot of fun together. Most people join here and stay here for the people. That said, we are popular so we do rack up some travel miles. I have a million things to share about why that may change and why that must stay the same for now, but here’s a suggestion – if you LOVE Cloud Computing for Big Data and/or Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, etc we should talk..
At this time, we are only considering candidates interested in full-time employment who do not require visa sponsorships or transfers.
Clarity Insights is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity.