EY delivers unparalleled tech
consulting services in big data, business intelligence, digital, machine
learning and Artificial Intelligence. We help clients understand, architect,
select and implement leading-edge solutions to drive their business. We leverage leading
practices and a high degree of business acumen that has been compiled over
years of experience to deliver the highest level of execution and satisfaction
for our clients. Our approach is focused
on analyzing business needs and making sure that the solutions delivered meet
our clientâs goals.
EY is investing significantly in the
build out of Data and AI services that leverage Microsoft Azure. This is a rapidly growing area and you will
have the opportunity to lead and develop your skill set to keep up with the
ever-growing demands of the modern data platform and data fabric landscape, including
data lakes and data warehouse development. You will help our clients with designing and
building data and analytics architectures to enable better business
outcomes. You will work across client
stakeholders to determine solution requirements and rationalize architecture
decisions. During implementation, you will collect, aggregate, and analyze
structured/unstructured data from multiple internal and external sources and
present patterns, insights, and trends to decision-makers. This is a high
growth, high visibility area with plenty of opportunities to enhance your
skillset and build your career.
Your key responsibilities
The Tech Consulting Manager focuses
on architecting solutions
and managing client engagement teams, working with a wide variety of clients to
deliver tech consulting services, and managing business development activities
on strategic and global priority accounts.
Skills and attributes for success
- Understanding customersâ overall dataestate, IT and business priorities and success measures to designimplementation architectures and solutions.
- Assessing the Customers' knowledge ofAzure platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through astructured learning plan and ensure its delivery.
- Translating business requirements totechnical solutions leveraging strong business acumen.
- Applying technical knowledge to architectsolutions that meet business and IT needs, create Data Platform, AA/AIroadmaps, and ensure long term technical viability of new deployments,infusing key analytics and AI technologies where appropriate (e.g. AzureML, ML Server, BOT framework, Cognitive Services, Big Data, Data Lake,Azure Databricks, etc.)
- Collaborating with other Cloud SolutionArchitects in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions onMicrosoft Azure platform.
- Supporting the planning andimplementation of data design services, providing sizing and configurationassistance and performing needs assessments.
- Designing and building Modern DataPipelines and Data Streams and build Data Service APIs.
- Developing and maintaining data warehouseschematics, layouts, architectures and relational/non-relational databasesfor data access and Advanced Analytics.
- Working experience with Visual Studio,PowerShell Scripting, and ARM templates. Ability to conduct dataprofiling, cataloging, and mapping for technical design and constructionof technical data flows.
- The ability to apply such methods tosolve business problems using one or more Azure Data and Analyticsservices in combination with building data pipelines, data streams, andsystem integration. Strong team collaboration and experience working withremote teams.
- Leading large-scale clientengagements. Fosteringrelationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistentlydelivering quality client services. Driving high-quality work productswithin expected timeframes and on budget.
- Monitoring progress, managing risk andensuring key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expectedoutcomes.
- Providesdirectional guidance and recommendations around data technology, datamodels, and data storage formats
- Staying abreast of current business andindustry trends relevant to the client's business
To qualify for the role you must
- Bachelorâsdegree, or MS degree in Computer Science, Statistics or Applied Mathematics,Data Science, or Machine Learning. Ph. D. preferred
- Atleast five years of professional consulting experience in big data, and dataengineering
- Extensiveexperience connecting to various data sources and structures: APIs, NoSQL,RDBMS, Blob Storage, Data Lake, etc.
- Deep understanding of ETL, ELT, dataingestion/cleansing and engineering skills
- Breadth of technical experience and knowledge,with depth / Subject Matter Expertise in two or more of the following DataPlatform Cloud solutions required:
- SQL including OSS (postgres, MySQL etc), AzureSQL
- NoSQL Databases including OSS (Maria, Mongoetc), Cosmos DB
- Big Data including SQL DW, Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift
- Advanced Analytics including Azure Data Bricks,visualization tools as PowerBI, Tableau
- Data Governance, Data Catalog, Master DataManagement
- Big Data implementation - using Open Source andNon-SQL technologies such as Databricks, Spark, Spark Streaming, Kafka, Cosmos DB, Snowflake andPython.
- Knowledgeof Lambda and Kappa architecture patterns.
- Knowledgeof Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality tools and processes.
- Abilityto help customers engineer Azure Data Solutions based on current on-premisedata centers.
- Communicationis essential, must be able to listen and understand the question and developand deliver clear insights.
- Independentand able to manage and prioritize workload.
- Abilityto quickly and positively adapt to change.
- Avalid driverâs license in the US; willingness and ability to travel to meetclient needs.
youâll also have
- BachelorâsDegree or above in mathematics, information systems, statistics, computerscience, or related disciplines
- Experiencewith machine learning and data science, including utilization of tools andcapabilities like Azure Databricks, Azure ML and Cognitive Services, as well asprogramming languages like R and use of R Studio
- MSCertification: Azure Data Engineer Associate
What we look for
interested in passionate leaders with strong vision and a desire to stay on top
of trends in the Data Science and Big Data industry. We want a customer-focused
professional who is motivated to drive the creation of great enterprise
products and who can collaborate and partner with other product teams, and
engineers. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve the
full potential of their data, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
offer a competitive compensation package where youâll be
rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to
our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and
dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of twenty-five 25 days of
vacation plus 10 observed holidays, and a range of programs and benefits
designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we
- Opportunitiesto develop new skills and progress your career
- Acollaborative environment where everyone works together to create a betterworking world
- Excellenttraining and development prospects, both through established programs andon-the-job training
As a global leader in assurance,
tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate
people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a
culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative
freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you
stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please
contact us as soon as possible.
your mark. Apply today.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.