$8,000k Sign On Bonus
- $5,000k Referral Bonus
START PAYOUTS IN 30 DAYS & COMPLETELY PAID IN 12 MONTHS
- $56k-$60k average salary at 1 year
- This driver role is responsible for driving a tractor trailer or straight truck intrastate and/or interstate on local, over-the-road (OTR), shuttle, and/or overnight routes to customers according to a predetermined delivery schedule.
- Perform all required safety checks (i.e. pre/post trip) including inspections of tractor/truck and trailer according to Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations and take appropriate action as needed. Follow all DOT and company safe driving guidelines and policies.
- Report all safety issues and/or repairs as required.
- Physical requirements include but are not limited to standing, walking, reaching, lifting, stacking or pulling products of various sizes, on shelves of various heights, weighing between 10-90lbs throughout the shift.
- Utilize two-wheeler, operate lift gate and/or other equipment to move and/or stack product cases/freight into designated customer areas.
- Inspect and ensure that tractor and trailer/freight are properly loaded, locked and secured at all times.
- Perform count checks and review customer invoices. Complete in an accurate and legible fashion all required paper work associated with freight.
- Perform damage control checks and remove/reload orders according to company policy.
- Verify delivery of items with customer and obtain proper signatures.
- Unload damaged goods and customer returns, bring to the driver check-in and complete necessary paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and organized tractor and trailer. Unload all equipment, materials and remove all trash as required.
- Ensure that loading dock area is clear and clean.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Great Benefits including:
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- 1 week paid vacation after 6 months
- Paid Personal Time
- 401K with employer match
4-5 day work week
Days will vary, must be flexible
Valid CDL A
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to work the assigned schedule
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements listed in the job description
- Pass road test
- Valid CDL Class A and DOT Medical Card
- Meet all State licensing and/or certification requirements (where applicable)
- Must be 21 years of age
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) for past 3 years
- Pass a post offer DOT drug screen, DOT physical and criminal background check
- 1+ years of commercial driving experience
- Foodservice distribution industry experience
- Onboard computer and electronic log system experience (i.e. CarrierWeb)
- Hand-held point of delivery scanning system experience (i.e. POD)
- Customer service related work experience
- Reliable employee - No attendance/ tardy issues
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the “Company“) provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the “EEO is the Law“ poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Address Line 1
825 Maddox-Simpson Parkway
CDC Tennessee (0152)