Position summary:Supervises single/multiple crews in performing downstream service line tasks (vacuum, hydro blast, grit blast, etc.) to complete jobs at clients site in accordance with client and business requirements and Company policies, practices and procedures.
- Instructs, provides feedback and directs and assists crew in performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with client requirements and Company policies, practices and procedures. Enforces Company employee policies and may remove employee from job when required.
- May schedule job and crews.
- May dispatch crews based on calls received on nights and weekends.
- Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is available and operational prior to starting job.
- Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any job. Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with clients requirements.
- Informs client as required regarding job status and client requirements.
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required.
- Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts, and submits to designated management.
- Trains Technicians and Operators on-the-job in equipment operation, service line processes and necessary paperwork.
- Operates all necessary equipment in the downstream service line (hydro-blasting, blasting, and vacuum) in accordance with operation training and safety procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Plant/Industrial environment
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 1 or more years, verifiable service within the industrial cleaning industry.
- Strong knowledge in the operation of equipment used in service line.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Current certification as an authorized Company driver.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience troubleshooting equipment is preferred.