Dialpad is a cloud-based business phone system that turns conversations into opportunities and enables global teams to make smarter calls--anywhere, anytime. All products are powered by Voice Intelligence, Dialpad's proprietary technology that helps companies unlock conversation insights, improve productivity and drive better performance across teams.
Who we are
At Dialpad, we're a team of doers. Founded by the creators of Google Voice, our team focuses on personal excellence, high-quality execution and building best-in-class software. We like to think outside the box... and when that doesn't work, we reinvent it. We don't settle for the status quo, and that’s reflected in everything we build.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s, Dialpad attracts top talent from iconic companies like Microsoft and Google as well as powerhouse startups like Hootsuite, Weebly and Anaplan. Every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that combine design and mobility-- while also working with you whenever productivity strikes.
- Develop high-quality native iOS applications with beautiful custom UI.
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and engineers to transform requirements and UI mockups to product features.
- Contribute to all stages of the development process from defining requirements and UI to deploying the mobile applications.
- Add features, fix bugs, and general maintenance of our iOS apps.
- Find simple, elegant solutions to hard problems.
- Extensive hands-on, object-oriented development experience with 1+ years developing mobile applications.
- Experience with Swift, various iOS frameworks, and modern iOS APIs.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable code and pay attention to details and the quality of the code.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate with remote teams.
- Startup mentality: self-starter, proactive, flexible.
- Intuitive understanding of good user experience.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both healthy and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco <> San Ramon <> Austin <> Raleigh <> Vancouver <> Kitchener <> Tokyo <> New York <> Bangalore. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.