Cision is a leading global provider of earned media management software and insights to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision's software allows modern communicators to target key influencers, distribute strategic content, track and measure meaningful impact through text and images. Cision’s goal is to help its customers be more innovative with images and multimedia-rich stories. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 15 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
We’re currently looking for a Client Support Specialist to join the team.
The Client Support Specialist is responsible for ensuring our existing and new customers continue to see value in our products. The Client Success team allows our customers to gain maximum value of our solutions while identifying new usage opportunities. Cision is seeking hard-working, resourceful and empathetic Customer Service Specialists who will be part of our support team
- Provide platform support and training: answering customer inquiries, hosting client training sessions via email, phone or screen sharing to teach them how to efficiently navigate and use our platform.
- Manage inquiries or issues reported by clients with media monitoring, media database and press releases.
- Host weekly webinars for existing clients on how to use our platforms.
- Communicate and collaborate with other internal departments
- Provide an excellent Customer experience
- Identify upsell opportunities
- Perform other duties as required.
- Flexibility with weekday working hours
- Excellent at collaborating across multiple teams; you will be working closely with the Client Success Managers and Account Executives to solve client requests, provide feedback and help maximize customer satisfaction.
- Problem solver; if you love solving problems you will fit right in! As a customer support specialist, you’ll have to be empathetic to our clients’ questions and problems and make sure to get them the right answers.
- Organization; you will stay on top of prioritizing, triaging and resolving requests, whether they are coming from clients or internal teams. You will ensure that client tickets are answered and documented accordingly, within the required SLA.
- Strong communication skills; you will be the initial point of contact for client issues and escalating to the required teams when necessary, to ensure full resolution. Also, you will communicate clearly (written and verbal) with all stakeholders to manage expectations and share solutions.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment; Our clients rely on us to provide timely and accurate information, so when they need support, they expect a quick response.
- Passionate about customer support and client experience
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience
- 1 – 2 years of experience in customer facing role.
- Experience with a ticketing system/CRM
- Experience within the Microsoft Suite of applications (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate effectively with all levels at an organization.
- Able to embrace challenges and change
- Critical thinking, resourcefulness, attention to detail and problem solving
- Salesforce experience is an asset
- Experience within a SaaS company is an asset
- Fluent in French (written and verbal) is an asset
- Committed to getting better every day
- Excellent collaboration skills, ability to work as a team player and individually
If yes, this is the position for you!
Cision Canada is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Cision Canada, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.