Appnovation is a global full-service digital consultancy. We help businesses advance and inspire, create positive transformation, and champion digital innovation. At Appnovation, we seamlessly integrate strategy, user experience, development, deployment, training and support. Appnovation. Inspiring Possibility. Learn more at appnovation.com.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team! The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will help deliver recruiting initiatives tied to the growth of our North American offices. Reporting to the Senior Talent Acquisition team lead, you will build and execute sourcing strategies to activate diverse, high quality candidate pools.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Initiate comprehensive intake meetings to fully understand the role requirements and core competencies, how those fit with business objectives and build a comprehensive job description, job posting strategy, and interview kits to support the selection process
- Build candidate pools via initiatives tied to sourcing, employer brand, referrals, agency partners, industry contacts, and any other channels suitable for driving high quality, diverse candidates
- Effectively manage the inbound flow of internal and external candidate applications including referrals in our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse)
- Evaluate candidates based on values and competency framework, and run a comprehensive end-to-end selection process including a facilitated debrief and support the hiring manager with the decision making process
- Ensure high quality candidate and customer (internal stakeholders) experience by providing transparency and progress updates on a regular cadence
- Ensure compliance with all hiring policies, practices, and company values across all regional locations and other internal/external requirements
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years of relevant recruitment experience, preferably in the high-tech industry
- Proven verbal and written skills in French and English in a professional setting required
- Previous experience in creating job postings and conducting interviews in both French and English
- Comprehensive in-house recruiting experience with a strong understanding of how to navigate within an organization to successfully make quality hires without negatively impacting other stakeholder groups
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS specifically or other ATS is ideal
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.