Requisition Number: 3RDSH01535
There is a vacancy for (2) Sanitation positions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Complete or assist daily production when needed, inclusive of make and pack.
- Dismantle, sanitize and setup all designated equipment, inclusive of chemical allocation at proper levels.
- Insure proper communication between relative co-workers.
- Keep area and equipment clean in a CIP/COP mode, and other duties necessary to complete day's production and sanitation.
- Maintain established preventative maintenance program of equipment and associated machinery.
- Assist in other area of production as deemed necessary by supervision.
- Knowledgeable Good Manufacturing Practices and procedures.
- A sincere desire to maintain and achieve quality performance, appearance, and product integrity, with a desire to assume responsibility.
- Physical ability to perform duties satisfactorily.
- Adherence to all plant safety procedures and safe work practices.
- Perform assignments in a safe an environmentally responsible manner(i.e. minimize impact on the environment). Support and participate in plant safety and environmental initiatives to reduce loss and promote sustainability.
Upstate Niagara Cooperative, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.