Panzura is the leader in multi-cloud data management, a $68B market opportunity. Its portfolio includes Panzura Freedom NAS and Vizion.ai. Freedom NAS provides software-defined, multi-cloud file services to enterprises in over 5,500 sites globally across 33 countries. The Vizion.ai SaaS platform enables enterprises to meet the most demanding requirements for data search, analytics, and governance in a multi-cloud world. Panzura’s cloud partners include AWS, Google, IBM and Microsoft and has over 400 resellers worldwide. Organizations like Sony, Avis, American College of Radiology, LiveNation, Prosper Marketplace and Chevron use Panzura to unlock the power of multi-cloud data.
Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Support, Product Marketing, and Systems Engineers to develop product documentation and knowledge base articles as well as deliver technical content using modern methods. You will also review published materials and identify areas to improvement.
As a Technical Writer, the role will include:
* Developing style guidelines and restructure existing documentation to improve usability and branding consistency
* Working with subject matter experts to ensure accuracy of technical content
* Communicating technical information to audiences with a wide range of technical knowledge
* Multitasking competing priorities
* 2-4 years technical writing experience
* Experience with Microsoft Word
* Relevant technical writing coursework
* Knowledge of or experience with networking products such as routers, extenders, switches, and storage
* Experience with MadCap Software
* Experience with knowledge base tools; Salesforce Knowledge experience a plus
* Curiosity and passion for learning new technologies and tools
* Strong writing skills and attention to detail
* Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team in a fast-paced environment
* Knowledge of HTML
Panzura is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability, and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment including harassment based on sexual orientation will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.