METIS is a Small Business founded by some of the senior-most leaders in strategic solutions and planning in the defense, homeland defense, intelligence and commercial arenas. METIS provides strategy and policy support, intelligence and operations support, program management, and international business development services to U.S. government and commercial clients around the globe. Our Senior Leaders, Subject Matter Experts, and Operational Specialists have direct, on-the-ground expertise in planning and executing the most critical missions our country and business sectors have faced – with current operations ongoing in the Middle East, South Asia, Afghanistan, Latin America, Europe, or Africa.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Secret clearance is required.
TCTs shall have a clear understanding of the MRB organization, structure, and mission in order to perform training, coordination and implementation of all functions, and all other duties, responsibilities, and actions necessary to support TCT activities. The TCT shall perform all tasks associated with this position such as:
- Interface with T-Cell Staff and supported units
- Participate in required meetings
- Advise, assist, coordinate, and create training schedules, and lesson outlines
- Provide training and evaluation of individuals and units
- Teach and enforce doctrine, unit standard operating procedures (SOPs) IAW attainable/relevant standards based on the conditions set
- Be adequately prepared for all training event(s) including being on time and with appropriate equipment
- Coordinate with uniformed personnel to capture input for and the preparation of After Action Reports (AAR)
- Ensure compliance with all safety guidelines
- Maintain accountability of assigned equipment, training aids and training preparations
- Active Secret Clearance required
- Former Senior Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) or Warrant Officer
- Must have 6 years of SOF experience from date of graduation from their perspective pipeline as an operator or leader in Special Mission Unit (SMU); U.S. Army Special Forces; Navy SEALs; Marine Special Operations Command; or U. S. Army 75th Infantry Ranger Regiment to include award and retention of their Military Occupational Specialty Qualification (MOS Q)
- Minimum of 2 SOF combat deployments as an operator conducting SOF target interdiction operations as a sniper
- Must be SOCOM recognized level 1 Sniper Graduate (such as MASC, SOTIC, SEAL Equivalent)
- 2 Years' experience in Conception, Modeling, Development, and Coordination of Exercise Scenarios
- Graduate of a military insert/extraction course (i.e. Air Assault, FRIES Master course)
- Graduate of a U. S and Foreign Weapons Course or part of pipeline training
- Possess SECRET clearance
- Current driver's license
- Shall be required to travel up to 50% in the performance of assigned duties
METIS Solutions, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation or gender identity.