While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Immediate Openings for PCA, LNA, and HHA Caregivers
We’re looking for compassionate, excellent, reliable caregivers passionate about making a difference in someone's life! BAYADA Home Health Care is hiring Personal Care Assistants (PCA), Licensed Nursing Assistants (LNA), and Home Health Aides (HHA) to care for many of our clients. Come work for a company where you will be rewarded for your hard work and treated with the respect and appreciation you deserve. Flexible schedules available for qualified candidates.
BAYADA Offers PCA, LNA, and HHA Caregivers:
- Weekend and holiday premium pay
- Weekly pay
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule
- Geographic Preference
- Competitive Pay
- Independence and Autonomy
- Supportive work environment
- 24/7 on call assistance
LNA, PCA, and HHA Caregiver Job Responsibilities:
- Assist clients with their activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, skin/nail care
- Assist with meal prep and light housekeeping
- Assist with ambulation and transfers
- Provide one-on-one support and companionship
- Assist with range of motion and exercises
- Assist with medication reminders
Qualifications Required for PCA, LNA, and HHA Caregivers:
- Minimum of 1 year verifiable caregiving experience OR completion of medical surgical rotation OR LNA
- LNA, PCA, and HHA caregivers work minimum of 10 hours/week and can work up to and above 40 hours if desired
- LNA applicants welcome; PCA and HHA encouraged to apply; license not required for hire.
Opportunities for PCA, LNA, HHA available near Franklin County: St. Albans, Fairfax, Milton, Swanton, Enosburg, Montgomery
Positions open to LNA, HHA, and PCA. Immediate openings available—start working in as few as 3 days!